2010/2011 Premiership

Stramash

So the World Cup is over, pre season friendlies start Saturday, transfer market is about to go post World Cup mad and the strips are out for the season. (and fantasy league to be announced soon)

So, let's start with fashion...

Some of the 'designs' gracing the turf this coming season.

Everton away

world_of_sport-846302012-1279020352.jpg

West Ham away

world_of_sport-325061965-1279020793.jpg

Arsenal away (eeeugh)

world_of_sport-12456545-1279021747.jpg

and Liverpool home

world_of_sport-238797890-1279020557.jpg

See more shockers from this season and some of yesteryears' shockers @

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/17751/

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the World Cup is over, pre season friendlies start Saturday, transfer market is about to go post World Cup mad and the strips are out for the season. (and fantasy league to be announced soon)

So, let's start with fashion...

Some of the 'designs' gracing the turf this coming season.

Everton away

world_of_sport-846302012-1279020352.jpg

i do believe Stevie has placed an order for a 1,000 of the new everton shirts for him and his rangers supporting mates !!! i reckon they'll go down a treat at ibrox !! :D:D

those are some charmed entries in any ugly contest.

worst i've seen so far though is the United keeper's shirt. the new one is yellow and has these weird tiger stripes on the sleeve. that kind of faaaabulous really belongs with that Everton away shirt. are Everton keeping the dorky "false dickie" home shirt btw? maybe Everton can change their sponsor to Bacardi Breezer?

worst i've seen so far though is the United keeper's shirt. the new one is yellow and has these weird tiger stripes on the sleeve. that kind of faaaabulous really belongs with that Everton away shirt. are Everton keeping the dorky "false dickie" home shirt btw? maybe Everton can change their sponsor to Bacardi Breezer?

They are currenting doing a 3 game tour in Australia this week. Reportedly, when they ran out in the pink on Sat night in Sydney many in the crowd thought that it was another team or that it was a promo for the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras! :lol:

They are currenting doing a 3 game tour in Australia this week. Reportedly, when they ran out in the pink on Sat night in Sydney many in the crowd thought that it was another team or that it was a promo for the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras! :lol:

if they're attempting to appeal to a gay and lesbian demographic, they could try to do something less dorky with their kit, i can't imagine too many gays would support a team with such ghastly fashion sense...

Yeah yeah, the Premier league is around the corner and it will be a great season, bla bla bla.But the real concern here, is when the TF fantasy league will be open?

I need to kick some Scottish butt :twisted: .

Ahem.......and what nationality was the winner of the recent TF World Cup fantasy league???????

Yeah yeah, the Premier league is around the corner and it will be a great season, bla bla bla.But the real concern here, is when the TF fantasy league will be open?

Ahem.......and what nationality was the winner of the recent TF World Cup fantasy league???????

a well deserved winner .... and all round good chap !!!!!

and i'm not just saying that because he gave me and stevie his bottle of booze !!!!

Hoi you, stop basking in my glory...............

ok ok ok you do have a fair point ..........and dont forget it wasnt just the TF World Cup, it was the league and cup double!! :D

Too many Scottish in this league, and i had my feet full of it last year.

But i promise you next year, i will also use my hands(must be a french thing)to finish the job. :wink:

if one were to read any symbolism into the new away colors for Arsenal, one might assume they plan to get pissed up for away matches and play like sh*t.

got a fantasy league up yet Iaiaian? i'm eager to defend my position as mid-table makeweight.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

code - 180723-51392

League has just been renewed. Renewing an old league creates a new league. All players from last season will be automatically entered into the new league when they join the game.

:D

if one were to read any symbolism into the new away colors for Arsenal, one might assume they plan to get pissed up for away matches and play like sh*t.

got a fantasy league up yet Iaiaian? i'm eager to defend my position as mid-table makeweight.

code - 180723-51392

League has just been renewed. Renewing an old league creates a new league. All players from last season will be automatically entered into the new league when they join the game.

you know all those bad things i said about you in the past? and all the ones i'll probably say in the future? well i take most of 'em back.

code - 180723-51392

you know all those bad things i said about you in the past? and all the ones i'll probably say in the future? well i take most of 'em back.

Sure they are all saved up for a suitable moment...

code - 180723-51392

Sure they are all saved up for a suitable moment...

figure i'll keep a few in reserve and try to barter 'em for a half decent single malt :P

• 3 weeks later...

at last some kind of good-ish news for arsenal !!! Cesc Fábregas stays at Arsenal !!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/05/cesc-fabregas-stay-arsenal-barcelona

now we have spent 10 million on a centre half and got chamkah on a free ... but we've lost 2 centre halves (not counting that f**king stump silvestre) and sold eduardo .... so not really that much stronger than last season. having said that nobody ... apart from citeh ... r really splashing the cash so far !!

if we have the money i'd love to see us buy a decent keeper and a tony adams/vidic type centre half ... 2 players like that and a bit more luck avoiding injuries to key players and i'd fancy our chances this season !!!

having said that ... van persie gets injured every f**king season and Fabregas had a nasty leg break last year ... still here's hoping !!!