Admin_2

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I just watched The Avengers and thought it was ... alright. Could have been awesome. Still a solid 3 satars.

Same feeling here. I was never a big comic book (oops, I mean graphic novel) fan after the age of about 12 or so but I thought they had done a pretty good job with some of the previous comic book based movies so I had high hopes for Avengers. It was . . . meh. Great special effects and we did see it in 3D but it just seemed to be missing a real story. It wasn't horrible but it could have been so much better.

Same feeling here. I was never a big comic book (oops, I mean graphic novel) fan after the age of about 12 or so but I thought they had done a pretty good job with some of the previous comic book based movies so I had high hopes for Avengers. It was . . . meh. Great special effects and we did see it in 3D but it just seemed to be missing a real story. It wasn't horrible but it could have been so much better.

same same ....after reading so many rave reviews i was expecting something extra special ... and it wasn't !!!

it wasn't a bad movie, but it wasn't great either .... they could have cut 30 mins from it and that might have helped as it was pretty slow moving at the start ....

and also ... let's be honest in this day and age ... super heros with bow and arrows, a ******* shield and hand guns don't really cut the mustard !!!

same same ....after reading so many rave reviews i was expecting something extra special ... and it wasn't !!!

it wasn't a bad movie, but it wasn't great either .... they could have cut 30 mins from it and that might have helped as it was pretty slow moving at the start ....

and also ... let's be honest in this day and age ... super heros with bow and arrows, a ******* shield and hand guns don't really cut the mustard !!!

as long as iron man acting by robert downy Jr, this movie still ok for me lol

Nooooooooooooooooo, i like his face and his acting actually. He is my dream man :)

And for your info, i watch alot of eng movieS so i understand movie theme, story , climax , acting and other more than just a word "ROBERT".

Oh ok. That means that you understand jokes pretty well too.

Gaeng mak!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...