TF Event - Advice.

funky_house

UPDATE: As of 30th August, the minibus is now full (barring any cancellations). There are always a few drop outs.

Although only showing thirteen, there are in fact fifteen signed up, as someone is bringing two others.

If more people still want to go, I will hire a second minibus, but only if there are sufficient numbers.

Please see Journal linked to event for up to date info.

I think we may need one more van as 10 seats each van is most comfortable and recommended.

Now I reserved 2 vans :D

Ok Kus. But does that mean that I have to amend the price to THB 300 per person if we limit to ten per van?

It could be more or less than 300b. per person as I changed the payment conditions.

Van service charge is 1,800b. per trip not include gas and toll fee.

hmm p'Bill, I think you should confirm with everyone before you reserve the van... and may be get money for advance. make sure they will come.

I will ask everyone by PM, to confirm that they are indeed coming, by a certain date.

Let's say 19th september. That still gives two weeks to make any changes due to cancellations. It is not 100% perfect, but better than nothing.

Thanks Nong N.