Rugby !!!

bunny_girly

Is that touch soccer ?

No, it's like American Football, but without padding, helmets, protection, stopping the game every 3 minutes to bring a different team on, 2 hours worth of adverts and Janet Jackson's nipple.

:lol:

also the careful observer will note that unlike american football a) they're not running full speed when they hit each other, B) full speed is not all that fast in comparison, c) lacking pads and helmets rugby players basically lack weaponry and have to fight with only their cleats, d) rugby players seem to have no qualms about having their scrotum torn apart (no questioning their courage) and finally e) rugby'd probably be fairly entertaining to watch if you could ever figure out the rules, which are significantly less complicated than american football, and far less interesting than *any* female nipple, even ms. jackson's.

Of course ! I think its the purest sport of all, along with footy(soccer, football).

I am in Toronto, Canada at the moment, and I woke up at 5.45 to watch the Tri-Nations game between Australia and New Zealand.

This coming Saturday it will start 3.30 ET so like 14.30 in Bangkok, they play again in New Zealand.

I also broadcast all the good games on the internet, so if anyone wants to watch, you can msg me for a free account :)

not running flat out? have you ever seen a front row forward run at all? don't hold your breath. anything faster than a walk is flat out for them.

ciaran - please be more specific. the original sheep shaggers are the welsh :lol:

go wallabies....before some hunter shoots you for meat or your skin. :shock:

• 3 weeks later...
Is anybody would like to join me watching rugby this Saturday night ?

Soi 8 bar in Sukhumvit soi 8 is a good place to watch Rugby if you are an All Blacks fan.

Trouble is, its full of sheep shaggers :lol:

So if I arrive late, with my sheep, I can get a seat at the bar? cool ...