-Your Most Favourite Testimonial on your PF-

WiCKeDBiRD

What is your most favourite Testimonial??

.... that you have received from your freinds on TF??

I mean -the most favourite one- <The one you like the best so far>

Not the One from the most favourite person who has written it fro you...

The most touching... meaningful one... the one which somehow manages to stop you to smile, appreciate & think about it as it manages to hit you.. BiG TiMe ... and you really like to keep reading it over and over agian.

MiNe --->>>

SiamHotel says:

"True morality consists, not in following the beaten track, but in finding out the true path for ourselves and in fearlessly following it" --m&m (well, with a little help from my friend a.k.a. Ghandi hehe...). No much time to follow netThinx as uxual, juzt enough to know where the light comes from though... Keep shining, frank & (yNot) controversial and yeah > f'get about looks sis', you know better than that... cosmic hugx :D

Added on Wednesday, May 18th, 2005

By my Handsome latino twisted BrO.... P' MauRiCe

Share Yours ?? --- >>> only One, please... donia66.gif

Bise X

~* KhuN B *~

My Favourite Testimonial... only for me... :D

(.....??) says:

Totally, utterly gorgeous.... but mad.... certifiable.... I mean it....

Added on Tuesday, June 1st, 2004)

I've got about 2 Testimonials from this person but i never approve it. Maybe it just too personal. So I better keep it with me...

jurgen12345 says:

je ogen zo helder en zacht als satij je glimlach zo mooi je lippen zo fijn je lichaam als aarde fijntjes als zan met lieve gebaren streel je mijn hand je ogen zo eerlijk oprecht en vertrouwd vertellen me zachtjes dat je echt van mij houd

Added on Friday, May 6th, 2005

I dont know ducth...but it is nice one for sure..just guess..lol..

• 2 months later...

from slurms 2.0:

"whenever I loose heart....and self belief....and my dream of destroying humanity seem just that....nothing but a sweet dream...I come close to giving up.....asking myself "is all the hard work and agony worth it ??" In such times a brief trip to zeus profile......and faith rushes back into me like a hot blade through butter...my work seem meaningful again.!!!.and back to work I go on my doomsday device !!!"

the other top favorites are too smutty or too personal.

Most fav :?:

:roll: ......... :idea:

:arrow: jason1234 says:

VOTE FOR YOU

It's not me??? Damn! I was gonna give you some shag points!!! lol

:roll: Ahahaha I like it when people notice they voted me by writing me a testimonial :wink:

Khun lung U are my Fav. dauy na :D rak mak mak lei :oops:

:shock: joob joob ahahahaa :wink:

blushing!

bobbyboy112003 says:

Paul is proof that i've made the right decision to join TF. He's a really friendly guy and I look forward to hanging out with him in Thailand. Beers on me!!

[Thursday, February 26th, 2004]

no offense bro's but, that sounded so gay... (esp. you, bobby! beers on you??? what were you thinking of?) :shock:

beers on BB??? wet t-shirt night?? eeeeewwwwww bad mental picture! make it go away!

i have two of them....

and the others i love them also...

sabaisabai says:

"We are our desires?" Spoken like a true buddhist... This person is to me also a TF icon. TF would not be TF if she wasnt here. *sabaisabai*

and

_Rob says:

Genuine, natural, plain-spoken, humorous, sweet . . . look up the word "good" in the dictionary, and you'll see a picture of Neung!

and i really love when nong Cherry, yellowsub. sent me message thru the testis aswell

yellowsubmarine says:

sexiest

yellowsubmarine says:

SHE'S HOT. Definitely deserve to be on the TOP 5!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!

yellowsubmarine says:

you're not COOL, you are HOT!

This is the funniest from yellowsubmarine

yellowsubmarine says:

my nose is bleeding, i've got to stop visiting your profile soon.

:wink: Thks for all testis u guys kiss ur butt

Guest LIEBE

StormTrooper says:

I miss you like the sky misses the birds I miss you like a song without the words And everyday away from you it hurts Cuz I'm missing you like crazy I miss you like the sun misses the day I need you like the desert that needs the rain And baby it's driving me insane Cuz I'm missing you like crazy I'm missing you like crazy Sitting here, thinkin' bout how much you You mean to me, you're my love, my baby You're my friend my homey What we got can't be replaced I see no one, taking ya space Anywhere you take me I'll follow

Added on Saturday, July 2nd, 2005