-Your Most Favourite Testimonial on your PF-

WiCKeDBiRD

teflion says:

[intro: Sean Paul] Well it's my girl, child caw dem cyaan Spend time an pon di style an yun dun kno Yuh haffi get wild, wuh me say Easy, Sean-A-Paul bun di fire Yuh dun kno Fahrenheit elongside di Neptunes Bring di tunes again Shake ya bubble gyal Roll ya bubble gyal Wine ya bubble gyal Let me see it now Shake ya bubble gyal Roll ya bubble gyal Wine ya bubble gyal Mek us see it yow [Chorus: Fahrenheit] Oooh baby, come a gimme your bubble Before the night is over (I got'cha) Don't you wanna be flippin' it up The only way ya s'pposed to Oooh baby, come a gimme your bubble Before the night is over (I got'cha) You're gonna be flippin' it up The way that you're s'pposed to [sean Paul] Yo, well me go so then No mek nuh trouble gyal, buff up ya bubble gyal Come an I watch ya like NFL Monday Night Tru ya sexiness, girl yuh really guh finesse Dey man dem call you a heavy blessed Girl just gimme di light Mek us bun di place up, alleviate di stress up Caw girls a fight a thru an fur man a keepin' it tight Girl it's on again, neva let dem cause yuh pain Keep on burnin' up di flame, shorty caw yuh doin' it right Get lewd, woman a get rude Shake yuh body if yuh wanna a get up inna di coo-oupe Skin smooth, style an a so true Woman di bubble fat an yuh really get me inna di moo-ood

Added on Monday, June 6th, 2005

Can anyone tell me what the hell that mean?? :shock: :roll:

This is the one that i kept reading over and over and still not understand...LOL :lol:

He thinks you sexy and likes ya alot !! he also thinks you have a sexy body and looking at you gets him in the mood cause he likes your bubbles

:wink: I speak several forms of Jive :P

ok, i'll play the game

this testimonial is from my first Tf friend nun

Thaitay_girl says:

Johno yes you r right i can't leave here and yes i back here again coz i have such a goodfriend as you.thank you what you says to me really good make me happy nice to know u kha.

i now have 11 testimonials. i'm hoping to get to 12 one day. i think my good friend scutwhatsisname might give me my 12th one 8) :lol: :shock:

Well, I loved reading so many of these posts. Some of them so cool and funny, others maybe eye openers.. hahaha.. now if i can just get all those, user names, nick names, and real names strait, I might just be get'n somewhere in really get'n to know ya all. Well I haven't met any anyone here in person yet. So I guess that's probably why I haven't got any testimonials yet. Thats okay cause I'm patient. Really looking forward to tonight. :-)

I think I've only given one, and can't remember who I gave it too :-P I remember that I gave it because I like all she had to say and her beautiful pics that is all I remember. But then that is true for a few people on here. I was going to send a few more, but then felt shy because I hadn't met in person or even chatted before, so I just sent a message instead.

Cheers to everyone. --- Stefen

bobbyboy112003 says:

Paul is proof that i've made the right decision to join TF. He's a really friendly guy and I look forward to hanging out with him in Thailand. Beers on me!!

[Thursday, February 26th, 2004]

no offense bro's but, that sounded so gay... (esp. you, bobby! beers on you??? what were you thinking of?) :shock:

mine:

smartass says:

The first TFer I ever talked to, the first TFer I've made friends with, one of the first who texted me if I was alive after the Tsunami...Cherry is a great friend and a very cool person. Now she's heading down south while I am having a post truama.

Added on Thursday, December 30th, 2004

I knew that i shoudn't have looked at this topic!

QUESTION: Oh Miss Cherry, how can i say this in the most tender and loving way? How can i make it come from the bottom of my heart? To show my sincerity for your kindness and affection?

ANSWER: bite me!!

:twisted:

you, bobby! beers on you??? what were you thinking of?

bobby, u still did not answer my question

Well, i'm actually afraid to answer you krup...you have a way of changing my meanings :twisted:

But, pretty much i was offering to buy a really good friend (Paul) some beers. And i plan on doing it again in the near future, ok nosey body? :P

you, bobby! beers on you??? what were you thinking of?

bobby, u still did not answer my question

Well, i'm actually afraid to answer you krup...you have a way of changing my meanings :twisted:

But, pretty much i was offering to buy a really good friend (Paul) some beers. And i plan on doing it again in the near future, ok nosey body? :P

but the question was: beer ON u, ON U how? he drinks from u? :shock:

mm i think we should switch to pm

hahahaha....what a mind you have krup :twisted:

Let me re-phrase...the beers shall be bought by me :D

fair enough? Now, please stick to the topic....er, the both of us :roll:

OR, i can give you a new testimonial :twisted:

but the question was: beer ON u, ON U how? he drinks from u? :shock:

mm i think we should switch to pm

hahahaha....what a mind you have krup :twisted:

Let me re-phrase...the beers shall be bought by me :D

fair enough? Now, please stick to the topic....er, the both of us :roll:

OR, i can give you a new testimonial :twisted:

Bobbyboy [random number] pretty much said it already, but for those who need it spelled out in simple words, Bobby is my "sugar momma" - always has been and always will be.

hahaha...and i'm damn proud of it too :D