iPhone Apps

funky_house

Don't let Japamerican play with your iPhone. Cuz now I can't find one of my apps.

What did you do with my one and only game, Rob???

f*cking can't find it now.

Remember I was showing you how to put things in folders (making the apps wiggle)? I put it in one of your folders...

If you can't find it, I'll give you some black label at the beach club.

8)

Deal. See ya at our club.

lol...so I guess you didn't find it?

Nope. Just downloaded it again. No worries.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have this one...any good?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/enthai-dictionary/id291023620?mt=8

I find i keep going back to this one.. nice app.. More importantly it lets you pinch and zoom the text which most others seem to have left out.

I like to pinch things

Do you have this one...any good?

3 stars for the lack of pronunciation and 'cool' factor. (no cursing words) but overall its OK if you know Thai alphabets for translation of Thai words you do not know into English. and most important, it's FREE :P

WAIT. Scratch that!

0 star !!!!!! :evil:

snap.png?t=1287557364

Homosexual , example : loneliness / lonesomeness is one of the reason for same sex experience and to be gay.

WTF!

Angry Birds is going to destroy my life!!

lol, I was the same, I now have 3 stars on all levels except the latest update. Been playing lets golf 1, have completed it, but not all 1st places yet.

Have lets golf 2 to play after that.

Also get Whatsapp if you havent already. a great way to txt for free to others who have smartphones (and whatsapp installed) no matter where they are. It's how I keep in contact with peeps back home.

lol, I was the same, I now have 3 stars on all levels except the latest update. Been playing lets golf 1, have completed it, but not all 1st places yet.

Have lets golf 2 to play after that.

Also get Whatsapp if you havent already. a great way to txt for free to others who have smartphones (and whatsapp installed) no matter where they are. It's how I keep in contact with peeps back home.

Good stuff...yet more apps with which I can destroy my life.

lol. Angry Birds saved my life...from boredom. !4 hours in the air...at least 8 launching Angry Birds. :D

Don't get any crazy ideas while flying that plane!

Gonna strap on a few AB's to my 74 and lob them at your scooter if ya don't change my name back to "Flip..." :x

it's a flip thing.

:rotate:

http://itunes.apple.com/th/app/eat-and-drink-in-bkk/id388111478?mt=8

Eat and Drink in BKK

By McCann Worldgroup Thailand

Sometimes, the best way to discover a city is through eating and drinking.

EAT DRINK BKK is ideal for those looking for great food & drinks in Bangkok. Drop the guidebook and get locally-approved reviews of the best eats and drinks in Bangkok on-the-go with this application. Check your iPhone for recommended restaurants and bars in each neighborhood.