Best internet provider/s in Thailand?

funky_house

I can only speak for Phuket - there, CAT is the leader, in wired and wireless. The aircard (or whatever the new dongle's name is) is probably faster and more reliable than either TOT or the other wired crap available. There is guy who writes for Phuket Gazette, who monitors all providers 24/7, according him, CAT is the only one approaching honest numbers. The same is probably true for all of Southern Thailand.

But CAT dont provide the air service in BKK. Maybe it is Hutch? They were supposed to be integrated years ago.....

not go to True kha, service isn't as good as before. It just happened to my friend last night.

If you have problem and call 'em you will talk to answer machine for a big while.

i have not had problem with TRUE beside their call service center is a little bit tough to get through. but once you connect, their staff is quite helpful and guide you through until you fix any problem, plus its 24/7.

not go to True kha, service isn't as good as before. It just happened to my friend last night.

If you have problem and call 'em you will talk to answer machine for a big while.

i have not had problem with TRUE beside their call service center is a little bit tough to get through. but once you connect, their staff is quite helpful and guide you through until you fix any problem, plus its 24/7.

+ 10

:lol: ÃÂèÒ§§ÕéʧÊѨÃà»ç¹¤ÇÒëÇÂ੾Òúؤ¤Å

Hey!! No Thai in my forum thread!!

I don't understand what you are saying, and you might be talking about me. :D

lol use google translator si.

I did, and this is what I got: Ngi the suspect is a hapless individual.

So you were talking about me!! :-)

Guest Wanika187
:D My Dtac is ok.....Just I have slow computer... Dtac is cheap for me 100 hours 199 Bath. I used to have CAT before but to expensive and complicated to pay money. Vote for Dtac net.

:lol: ÃÂèÒ§§ÕéʧÊѨÃà»ç¹¤ÇÒëÇÂ੾Òúؤ¤Å

Hey!! No Thai in my forum thread!!

I don't understand what you are saying, and you might be talking about me. :D

lol use google translator si.

I did, and this is what I got: Ngi the suspect is a hapless individual.

So you were talking about me!! :-)

actually, i said it was individual unlucky. :twisted: