Happiness

SoBeIt

As I compare my life from a few years ago my happiness was no ok,

for me It's about or me and job and bf,...

Now I am so much happier than before , sure I can say I am happy,

but I think there are things around you that make you think you can't be happy just what you have, when you have life in better way .. ppl around you make you know or see that ... your life just not a much as happy as them...

why....I think.. because ppl like to show their happiness , like to make other ppl think they are in such a happy life with happy things ( power of money can make you feel happier or better )

That's why most ppl that live in life right now , even they have enough food to eat, they have cloths to wear but not that expensive , don't know what ' enough' is

so don't know where happiness is

it's hard to stop looking other ppl in better life and think why or how can I be like them,... but I try to be myself as much as I can, good that I don't know about brand name cosmetics cos I am not good at making up , I don't care brand name bags and I don't understand how cool to carry the same bag like others lol and.. my phone is very old style (compare to others phone) I use it for answer and call ,that's it.

But if I have chance to have one expensive I will take it as new experience lol..

even I don't need..

so .. for me,.. I know that money and job is one of my happiness but I realize that the most important thing is my health, I am not sick I am happy.

:P

2 questions,

1) What is happiness according to you?

and

2) Are you happy with the life you have?

"Happiness" for me, it goes abit in deeper level though.

If I get what I want in the materials way, I feel satisfied but I would not call it "happy" according to my definition.

When Im happy, I can actually feel it inside me. Thoes unexplainable feeling that just pop up and I realise that...

"Wow THIS is what Im actually existing for."

And yes, Im happy with the life I have, if I look at it in a big picture.

2 questions,

1) What is happiness according to you?

and

2) Are you happy with the life you have?

(1) What is happiness ?

Good question, I think it's different for everyone, different for men and women, but for me I like to think it's not to complicated.

For me happiness is seeing my children laugh and smile, a nice meal with family and friends, happiness comes from not wanting what you can't have, happiness comes from giving not receiving,happiness is to love and be loved, but lets not forget that cold beer, football and pole dancers can also go a long way to keeping us men happy as well.

(2) Am I happy with my life?

Yes, it's my life so I have to be, there is no other option, if I am not happy I change whatever is making me unhappy and then be happy again.

:D:D:D

• 1 month later...

Happiness?

1) being healthy

2) being with the one/s you love

3) having no financial sorrows

4) getting some of your dreams get true

5) having no problems with neighbors or other people you have to deal with

Am I happy?

1) Well, I am still healthy - check! :)

2) I have my love, but at the moment, I am not with her - no score :/

3) Could be better, but in general, I can't complain - check! :)

4) Well, could be better - small check :)

5) Unfortunately, I have - not check :( but I hope it will be solved soon (see point 3) )

• 3 weeks later...