Biggest turn-off with chicks?

yamahacrasher

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When she takes 100's of photos of herself and starts to believe she is a model.

When she is a model and everyone else is taking 100's pics of her!

I do have a few female friends who seem to think that going out for dinner, a dance or to some beautiful place is in fact going to a photo shoot. People taking photos the first minute you arrive at a place or every few minutes during dinner or constantly on the dance floor really annoy me.

One good friend spent her whole BD dinner this year at Tuba taking 130 pics of the 8 of us in 2 hours. I half joked to her when we left that I would have put on make up had I know I was coming to a photo shoot.

Why have some lost the ability to just enjoy their time without the need to constantly document it for the world?

When she takes 100's of photos of herself and starts to believe she is a model.

When she is a model and everyone else is taking 100's pics of her!

I do have a few female friends who seem to think that going out for dinner, a dance or to some beautiful place is in fact going to a photo shoot. People taking photos the first minute you arrive at a place or every few minutes during dinner or constantly on the dance floor really annoy me.

One good friend spent her whole BD dinner this year at Tuba taking 130 pics of the 8 of us in 2 hours. I half joked to her when we left that I would have put on make up had I know I was coming to a photo shoot.

Why have some lost the ability to just enjoy their time without the need to constantly document it for the world?

Couldn't agree more with Rob and Danny! :lol:

Btw, we are those girls in Narz last Friday we kept on saying we are from TF, we are from TF!

Thai girl wise- sometimes food can be annoying. The constant eating or even worse telling you to eat.

er...he he he It's kind of Thai Thai things that we get used to these words instead saying 'how are you doing' we would have ask as ' Have you eaten anything yet' it's really didn't mean that I think it's a part of Thai habit meant we do really care for you don't take that as annoying please understand he he he

Thai girl wise- sometimes food can be annoying. The constant eating or even worse telling you to eat.

er...he he he It's kind of Thai Thai things that we get used to these words instead saying 'how are you doing' we would have ask as ' Have you eaten anything yet' it's really didn't mean that I think it's a part of Thai habit meant we do really care for you don't take that as annoying please understand he he he

+ 1

Exactly!

Thanks god that I never fell to barsie's charms (yet), if so, I would be left heart broken just because i 'care' him so much

:?

I'm watching a young Thai couple have dinner in the restaurant now.

She's eating with her right hand, while holding a phone to her ear with her left hand. She is carrying on a conversation with her mouth full of food and hasn't glanced in the poor guy's direction for 10 minutes.

I dumped a gf in Chiang Mai for the same thing.

deserves leaving her with the bill too! :x