angry thai males

PJack

However, I understand na... difference people, difference experience, difference background.

the Point here is about ANGRY RICH THAI GUY did to p'Jack who is FARANG MAN here... it's awful thing. Trust me I feel terrible to hear this situation happen with ppl around me again and again.

But hey, it not happen only too farang but Thai ppl too... so please don't think Thai guys are farang haters.

Poor people can be rude too... and rich ppl can be nice too...

It's kinda narrow-mind to judge people by look, by race, by class, by education.

In my experience, the richer the Thai, the ruder they are.

Disagree.

+2

I have met more nice rich Thais than rude rich Thais. The same as I've met more nice poor Thais, than rude poor Thais, but I have met equally rude people in all money classes, from all over the world. It's just the richer ones think they can get away with it more.

But you don't know my experience, :idea: :arrow: :)

Although, it might have little to do with economical reasons, i believe its something more has to do with personal upbringing and how person is raised in what family and what environment. Some people can be animal, no matter how much they've got in pocket. Chang or Chardonnay. The generalization attack on Thai males or the riches seem unfair.

I think you place WAY too much importance on farang in Thailand. We (ie farang living and working here) are just a tiny, insignificant part of things in the big picture. So much so that we just dont even rate a thought in the lives of most middle class to wealthy Thai.

I know many farang see themselves as SO important here, like some God-sent being to the 'land of the poor'. But really, farang here are more like flies at a BBQ in the whole scheme of things in Thailand.

while i don't see myself being particularly important in the grand scheme of things in Thailand, r farang as a totality really so insignificant here. would be interesting to know how much of Thailand's income is generated from farang businesses, farang companies, farang franchises, farang expats, farang tourists and farangs taking care of sick buffalos etc !!!

i wonder how much of the investment in Thailand now comes from outside the country ??

I think you place WAY too much importance on farang in Thailand. We (ie farang living and working here) are just a tiny, insignificant part of things in the big picture. So much so that we just dont even rate a thought in the lives of most middle class to wealthy Thai.

I know many farang see themselves as SO important here, like some God-sent being to the 'land of the poor'. But really, farang here are more like flies at a BBQ in the whole scheme of things in Thailand.

while i don't see myself being particularly important in the grand scheme of things in Thailand, r farang as a totality really so insignificant here. would be interesting to know how much of Thailand's income is generated from farang businesses, farang companies, farang franchises, farang expats, farang tourists and farangs taking care of sick buffalos etc !!!

i wonder how much of the investment in Thailand now comes from outside the country ??

maybe 5%. think more investment from the Asian neighbors.

i agree with Marc, in this case I don't think farang play a huge role here. If we all left tomorrow Kus would be very happy, and the tourist industry would suffer, but in the overall scheme of things I don't think there would be a huge impact.

i agree with Marc, in this case I don't think farang play a huge role here. If we all left tomorrow Kus would be very happy, and the tourist industry would suffer, but in the overall scheme of things I don't think there would be a huge impact.

Oh.. please dont go :( Its good to be happy, i know but I cant be happy for long if those village girls have to take care sick buffalos themselve instead of grouping up eating somtam pla ra, enjoy gossip and do cosmetic shopping.

you could be right about the significance when it comes to hard numbers of all you mention. I dont know the answer to that. But, I don't think many people would carry those numbers around in their heads.

What I meant was that I believe the vast majority of Thai, particularly middle class and wealthy, don't have much head space for farang and their significance here. They are just not viewed as important or really thought about at all. And certainly nowhere near as important as most farang see themselves to be here.

Please dont..

We, Thai girls still want big penises..

haha love this one...

OK. It's the one of some Thai guys comments, that I have heard.

I'd say the richer the Thai, the more extreme they are on both sides. The nicest, most welcoming, hospitable Thais that I've met are filthy rich.

On the flip side, the coldest and most obnoxious Thais that I've met are extremely well off too.

That's just about levels of Chinese DNA....

Racist?

Yep

hrrrrrr Farang DNA....

What I meant was that I believe the vast majority of Thai, particularly middle class and wealthy, don't have much head space for farang and their significance here. They are just not viewed as important or really thought about at all. And certainly nowhere near as important as most farang see themselves to be here.

but do most farangs really see themselves as being important here ?? and i'm talking about farangs either working here legit or living here with proper visas and documentation .... not the blow hards hanging around nana or cowboy !!!

i mean with the difficulties faced getting visas, work permits, opening a bank account, getting a f**king credit card we shouldn't be under any illusions as to how important farangs r in Thai society .... they want our money, our business, our experience, our expertise .... but they don't really want us !!!

mind u ... that's not much different to the attitude a lot of ppl back home have to foreigners/immigrants !!!

Please dont..

well that's Tony well and truly f**ked then !!! :D:D

We are important to each others in some points. I heard some lecturor said weak point of Thai ppl is we don't know to show our caring. Seems like we don't care but we care and we don't know how to show it.

I don't wanna focus only on "Farang" just wanna talk about others foriegners too. I believe ppl come here to invest and work cuz they have seen their oppotunities... this country give them the opptunities. We want money, job, you foriengners give it too us. We want knowledge, such as languages, management you give us and we give you money.

getting a f**king credit card we shouldn't be under any illusions as to how important farangs r in Thai society .... they want our money, our business, our experience, our expertise .... but they don't really want us !!!

mind u ... that's not much different to the attitude a lot of ppl back home have to foreigners/immigrants !!!

You just cleverly explained a parasite....

Most immigrants back home are stretching our own recourses, they're being paid benefits, given homes and abusing our already failing free health care. We don't take anything as far as recourses go, in-fact the complete opposite. We pay our way and boost economies. Not that anyone ever ******* notices.

getting a f**king credit card we shouldn't be under any illusions as to how important farangs r in Thai society .... they want our money, our business, our experience, our expertise .... but they don't really want us !!!

Most immigrants back home are stretching our own recourses, they're being paid benefits, given homes and abusing our already failing free health care. We don't take anything as far as recourses go, in-fact the complete opposite. We pay our way and boost economies. Not that anyone ever f*cking notices.

most ?? r u sure about that ??

Most immigrants back home are stretching our own recourses, they're being paid benefits, given homes and abusing our already failing free health care. We don't take anything as far as recourses go, in-fact the complete opposite. We pay our way and boost economies. Not that anyone ever f*cking notices.

most ?? r u sure about that ??

Ok you got me, i was trying to stay positive... They're all *****

One area that I see quite a bit of resentment toward falangs expressed is from what the college students that study outside of Thailand bring back. They learn how to question authority, and express their opinions about how business, government, and a host of other operations should be run, and those in power can't stand it.

This is not a trait that is taught in Thailand, or encouraged, that being to question. This is brought back by those that have studied abroad, with the full consent of those in authority encouraging them, but not realizing that they are learning principles that go against basic understandings in Thai culture......you don't question authority, be it in business, government, or your parents, and the only ones that can be blamed for this change are falangs.

Please dont..

You gotta do some more research, SBI. Since i read from Singaporean website not long ago that the biggest C is in Asian countries. Jing jing ! 8)

Nick Griffin said to say the membership forms are in the post...

Do you think my Polish tenant and Thai gf would go against me?

(edited because these stupid boxes don't put the curser at the end of quotes like every other forum manages to do)

Please dont..

You gotta do some more research, SBI. Since i read from Singaporean website not long ago that the biggest C is in Asian countries. Jing jing ! 8)

Must be "Japan"

In the old days we actually earned most from exporting rice,

but I guess the situation changes now coz many SE countries start to do the same (in the lower price) ..

But hey, couldnt help.. we have many good resources in our country.

Beaches, temples, mountain, old culture and cheap whores.

Do you think my Polish tenant and Thai gf would go against me?

(edited because these stupid boxes don't put the curser at the end of quotes like every other forum manages to do)

Not at all; as long as you are screwing Johnny (or Joanna) foreigner in some form or other, you will be more than welcome...

:lol: