angry thai males

PJack

That's very accurate.. All the cases of Thai slave trading in the past have always led to native ring leaders.... and a surprising number of older women have also been incriminated not just the men.

The same native people that travel the northern provinces buying young kids from their despicable parents to ***** in the cities.

Seriously, where is the f*cking law in this country.. the so called protectors of the people? (ring-leading the ring leaders maybe)

Yes it is sad but true.

Good question, "where is the f*cking law in this country.. "

Poverty is the main problem for all these kind of stories.

What can i say, there is enough money floating around this country to take it right out of poverty and development overnight... Your taught to remember, not to think, not to talk back, and never to question authority for a very good reason.. Wealthy Thais are simply not prepared to share that money. They have so much of the stuff they don't even have a single creative idea what to do with it.... God forbid they would ever give away wealth for a good course! You would have to wake me up with smelling salts the day those ***** put money back into the country.

They like you all exactly where you are.. needy, whiney, begging and admiring.

[but if the guy talking on the phone on the tube, if it was underground, he probably didn't realise that phones don't work down there.

His mobile phone seemed work well on the tube between Wembley Park to Kingbusy station 8)

Ahh ok,those stations will work. I meant if he was trying to talk while in the tunnels it wouldn't have worked. Damn. Wembley park is near where I live. What a small world.

Good to know that you live near Wembley park, If i have got a chance to go London again, I would surely have someone help me drag my luggages from Kingsbury station to sister's flat :D

Here is one aspect of Thai culture...

as I was out with the wifey sunday afternoon driving slowly i noticed a small parking spot on left in front of the gourmet market. As I slowed to stop and then parallel park (which was completed quickly and perfectly on first try) a guy honks his horn at me from behind us. I waved to him to pass me by and he did.

then he parked in the middle of the road and in front of 50 people he got out of his lovely Audi TT and ran at us with a club! a freaking stick that was slightly smaller than a baseball bat. he yelled and screamed and thumped the window more than once. I said sorry and the like... making the decision to remain still until he actually does something when I would floor it and either run him over or just burn rubber getting us out of there.

in the end he went back and forth more than once. and my wife was freaked out.

I noted the license plate and later investigated. guess what? he was the son of a major police general. and he was not a kid - he was about 45 y.o.

I am glad I did not shoot him or get out with the tire iron under my seat, cause I might not be around to tell the story. not sure what it was about my wave past that set him spinning. Clearly he was strung out on something.

Not sure what happend to this thread.

Alas, Khun PJack can I clarify something which you infer. Do you think that the Thai male was unhappy that you took what he thought was his parking spot or did something happen on the road prior to this??