Thai Girls - Before / After

SoBeIt

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lollipop
talking in general there's nothing you can really judge for being different or not...everyone is the same depends in which term you are referring to of how different and it would be clearer if you state your point of what would you like to know
absolutely right. if it's about love and money

before arrived... did not know any. no opinion

after arrived ... had the initial impression they were all very conservative and were fairly prudish but extremely vain

after been here a while... know they are very liberal about everything except family and those who shall not be named and very extremely vain and extremely beautiful

Ok, fair enough.

What im curious is that.. like all the sterotype toward Thai girls such as,

we are good at cooking, cleaning, good housewives and taking care of the houses.

We know how to please the husband/bf and we know when to shut up and spread the legs.

All the opnions above wasnt mine really.

But that is what I heard from Scandinavian ppl talked about Thai girl.

The norwegien jounalist even published the article about ..

"Two things that thai girls are good at.. Cooking & Sex"

And 3 months ago, also the big headline on the Swedish newspaper said that..

"The reasons why Swedish men choose to have Thai wives"

So, I was curious that "Is it really like that?"

PS. Talking about sterotype, not all black ppl have huge ***** though.

Ok, fair enough.

we are good at cooking, cleaning, good housewives and taking care of the houses.

We know how to please the husband/bf and we know when to shut up and spread the legs.quote]

lol... just got a PM from TF member that his friend got a Thai wife, she was nice, kinda the girl you are talking about. So it brought the idea to find a Thai wife... hmmm the world is changed same as ppl. What can I say.

Ok, fair enough.

We know how to please the husband/bf and we know when to shut up and spread the legs.quote]

lol... just got a PM from TF member that his friend got a Thai wife, she was nice, kinda the girl you are talking about. So it brought the idea to find a Thai wife... hmmm the world is changed same as ppl. What can I say.

Exactly, my bf complains everyday because Im not like what they said.

yeah the spread the legs part maybe, but not the cleaning, cooking and shut up part.

Well, what can I say..

I didn't know much about the average Thai bird before living in Thailand.

Now I think they love to party, have a liberal attitude to sex and first night sex, shouldn't be trusted with money.

Apart from the sex workers and office sluts what about the other 28 million?

You mean the uni girls, female wise I tend to only go for those on white coller work or uni girls

Ok, fair enough.

yeah the spread the legs part maybe, but not the cleaning, cooking and shut up part.

Well, what can I say..

an uncle (not thai) once told me... you should beat your wife every day. even if you dont know why... she does.

Ok, fair enough.

We know how to please the husband/bf and we know when to shut up and spread the legs.

Well, what can I say..

an uncle (not thai) once told me... you should beat your wife every day. even if you dont know why... she does.

was he serious or trying to be funny ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok, fair enough.

All the opnions above wasnt mine really.

But that is what I heard from Scandinavian ppl talked about Thai girl.

The norwegien jounalist even published the article about ..

"Two things that thai girls are good at.. Cooking & Sex"

And 3 months ago, also the big headline on the Swedish newspaper said that..

"The reasons why Swedish men choose to have Thai wives"

So, I was curious that "Is it really like that?"

PS. Talking about sterotype, not all black ppl have huge ***** though.

Cooking? You are joking (except Som Tam), Cleaning? You are joking, Shut up? Joking again!, Taking care for themselves? Not joking!

The stereotype is good in sex (whenever she wants!), she is good to have an argument with you (whenever she wants!), she takes good care for her family (for sure), she leaves cleaning and organization up to you (because you are better in this!), she is not very different from other girls in this world, except she knows that she is a female and you are affected by that! So there is no BEFORE and AFTER, only reality!

Cooking? You are joking (except Som Tam), Cleaning? You are joking, Shut up? Joking again!, Taking care for themselves? Not joking!

The stereotype is good in sex (whenever she wants!), she is good to have an argument with you (whenever she wants!), she takes good care for her family (for sure), she leaves cleaning and organization up to you (because you are better in this!), she is not very different from other girls in this world, except she knows that she is a female and you are affected by that! So there is no BEFORE and AFTER, only reality!

She is one of a kind :wink: