Thai Girls - Before / After

SoBeIt

Quote StuckinBKK :: n general the Thai girls who are not hookers but associate with farang are not very bright but very easy to fcuk hence why people come here, it goes for all social classes.

I would love to see him argue his point amongst that lot.......Maybe we could set up a TF event at CB's

Please provide BIG mop & bucket!

We should do it one by one... I can't decide on the big finale - OutofOrder or Ris...

Oh Yes.... There will be blood...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote StuckinBKK :: n general the Thai girls who are not hookers but associate with farang are not very bright but very easy to fcuk hence why people come here, it goes for all social classes.

I would love to see him argue his point amongst that lot.......Maybe we could set up a TF event at CB's

Please provide BIG mop & bucket!

We should do it one by one... I can't decide on the big finale - OutofOrder or Ris...

Oh Yes.... There will be blood...

OOO has power tools.. manly ones that chop and cut.

In general the Thai girls who are not hookers but associate with farang are not very bright but very easy to fcuk hence why people come here, it goes for all social classes.

Theyve very good bodies on the whole.

My check list.

General Thai girl (X)

Not a hooker (X)

Associate with farang (X)

Not very bright (X)

Very easy to **** ( - )

You were wrong there, Im so conservative.

I keep my virginity to the man who will become my future husband only.

By the way, StuckinBKK, are you married?

In general the Thai girls who are not hookers but associate with farang are not very bright but very easy to fcuk hence why people come here, it goes for all social classes.

Theyve very good bodies on the whole.

My check list.

General Thai girl (X)

Not a hooker (X)

Associate with farang (X)

Not very bright (X)

Very easy to f*ck ( - )

You were wrong there, Im so conservative.

I keep my virginity to the man who will become my future husband only.

Your virginity line seems like a load of bollocks to me.

Sorry guys - gotta disagree.

The bargirls are usually pretty dumb. But middle and upper class girls who go for farangs are usually smarter than the average Thai girl. Some of the reasons for choosing Farang guys over Thai guys is the perceived better treatment, fidelity and sense of responsibility - smart move in anyone's book.

Look at Kus, BCool, Aaaum, Ris, Aphrodite, OutOfOrder, Iamsweethoney, etc... these are really smart people in ANY language.

(sorry if I missed anyone out - I just wanted a random selection)

I see your point and I don't disagree with any of your examples, but......You can't just hand pick your mates to prove him wrong. What's an average Thai girl anyway????? Not a hooker, the numbers are too low. The chicks hangoing out in Silom bars (What's the name of the first one on the right down gay soi on Sliom road... Tapas that's it?), Bed, Q, loads of afterhours bars (on this site you know who you are who so don't try to pull the hookers bar card or I post some pics) & plenty of RCA babes go wild for almost any farang who is mildly ok looking based on an assumption of a better relationship.

Now that is pretty dumb.

Look at Kus, BCool, Aaaum, Ris, Aphrodite, OutOfOrder, Iamsweethoney, etc... these are really smart people in ANY language.

Ive no doubt there are bright girls hence why i said in general, though i should have said the vast majority.

bright or not it's nothing to do with good heart. Bad people with smart brain ruin so many thing in the world as walking diaster

Some of the reasons for choosing Farang guys over Thai guys is the perceived better treatment, fidelity

Whatever the reasons are, usually its because its easier for them to get a relatively wealthier foreigner then a Thai which is not to say they're gold diggers as everyone likes stability in life.

But Thai women who hang around with foreigners are well aware that they will be lucky to get a guy who doesn't cheat. From what i've seen far more farang cheat here then back home, as in tenfold.

Funny how no one noted my comment on the bodies of Thai women is this correct as it is a good thing.

Ive no doubt there are bright girls hence why i said in general, though i should have said the vast majority.

bright or not it's nothing to do with good heart. Bad people with smart brain ruin so many thing in the world as walking diaster

Please don't bring up the good heart line so easily, that's one of the quotes that confirms a lack of sense.

let's all play one of our favourite games on TF ..... it's called .... spot the retard who's been ripped off by a bar girl !!!

Funny how someone "newbie" (with 2 pic of nothing and IP doesn't match location) knows so much about you, Ciaran. You must be very famous. :lol:

How fishy!

Try looking on the links for parties all names are on there.

Im in Bangkok person who looks at people IP address, you can come around if you desire.

let's all play one of our favourite games on TF ..... it's called .... spot the retard who's been ripped off by a bar girl !!!

Funny how someone "newbie" (with 2 pic of nothing and IP doesn't match location) knows so much about you, Ciaran. You must be very famous. :lol:

How fishy!

Try looking on the links for parties all names are on there.

Im in Bangkok person who looks at people IP address, you can come around if you desire.

Last time I went around as my desire I lost bth 7000 (and it wasn't even good)

Please don't bring up the good heart line so easily, that's one of the quotes that confirms a lack of sense.

send someone fix my mental people i don't need to be bright but i need a therapy :!: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

A divorce is something i cant afford.

What can you afford?

Cheap hookers? Aha.. that's why you "StuckinBKK" :twisted:

Ps. Yes, Thai women are beautiful and also Thai men in some cases (Thai surgeons are the best!)

I'm stuckinbkk whilst waiting for a contract to start, one that pays almost as much in a month as the average UK worker earns in a year, but its still not enough to be able to afford a divorce, just a few cheap hookers as you eloquently point out.

As for Thai women not being very bright its probably got something with the absolutely appalling education system where one is taught in the same manner as i would teach a parrot.

Or maybe its got something to do with the nature of the elder generation whose wise offerings whilst often quaint are often incorrect and passed down to offspring as gospel truth, and as its the way in Thailand not too much gets questioned.

Both these aspects of the superior Thai culture could are without doubt related to the nations average Intelligence Quotient (1Q) amongst its youth being exceptionally low 88, retarded is 70-79.

http://nationmultimedia.com/2006/07/19/headlines/headlines_30009114.php

Now you may say I've just ripped your people apart but there is a lot of truth in everything I've just written. Ironically I've a child here and she won't be getting raised here for the reasons above, i believe many Thais in a financial position to do so send their offspring to study in the UK, that emphasises my point.

Just for the fun of it..

Estimate IQ year 2006

Hong Kong 108

Singapore 108

North Korea 106

South Korea 106

Japan 105

Taiwan 105

China 105

Italy 102

Iceland 101

Mongolia 101

Switzerland 101

Austria Luxembourg Netherlands Norway United Kingdom 100

Germany Belgium Canada Estonia Finland New Zealand Poland Sweden 99

Andorra Spain Australia Czech Republic Denmark France Hungary Latvia United States 98

Belarus Malta Russia Ukraine 97

Moldova Slovakia Uruguay 96

Israel Portugal 95

Armenia Georgia Kazakhstan Vietnam Romania 94

Argentina Bulgaria 93

Ireland Malaysia Greece 92

Brunei Cambodia Cyprus Lithuania Macedonia Thailand 91

Albania Bermuda Bosnia and Herzegovina Chile Croatia Kyrgyzstan Turkey Mexico 90

Cook Islands Costa Rica Laos Mauritius Suriname 89

Samoa 88

Azerbaijan Bolivia Brazil Timor Guyana Indonesia Iraq Myanmar Tajikistan Turkmenistan Uzbekistan 87

more on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality

Both these aspects of the superior Thai culture could are without doubt related to the nations average Intelligence Quotient (1Q) amongst its youth being exceptionally low 88, retarded is 70-79.

One paragraph in the article you gave the link to stated "In a 2001 survey, children from six to 12 were found to have low levels of patience, discipline, concentration and selfreliance, while those between 13 and 18 had insufficient creativity, analytical ability, conscience, problemsolving skills and emotional control."

I always thought that IQ tests are set up in a way that all these factors are left out in order to evaluate the basic potential of the probands, but obviously and sadly this is not true. I am sure that, if these children had been educated in a way of thinking and self-reponsibility, they would be in the average IQ-level of about 100+/-. I am pretty sure that these pupils/students cannot be compared to a European unskilled worker without High-school degree who spends all his free time in his pub getting drunk.

But what I found out is that in Thailand people often just do not like to think and therefore had the aforementioned scores. Just one month ago, I helped my wife evaluating scores of her English class and some of the answers clearly showed that they just did not bother to think but just wrote something to fill the blanks. But as long as this behaviour is not sanctioned, it will not change. From what I saw, nearly ALL of them could have done better just by using what is called common sense. The "mai pen rai" habit is a pity in this regard and I am afraid that it will take some more time to make people aware of the importance of thinking instead of remembering. And this "intellectual evolution" will have to start from teachers and students but at the moment it is blocked by self-sufficient and vain school directors (and heads of departments) wanting everyone to pass just to put out the white flag* whatever it might mean to the students that all get their certificates irrespective of their real knowledge. Something you for sure cannot blame on the students!

On the other hand, even the most enthusiastic teacher will face problems once s/he is in a class with up to 49 students. At my time, the maximum in Austria was 36 and we went for A-level with 34, which already was a lot because the average in the last class was around 24.

Conclusion: Parents are not responsible for the education of their children, this clearly is the job of the educational system. Parents should teach their children a good, friendly and respectful (not slavish!) behaviour and to use common sense, the educational system should lead them to thinking by themselves, analysis and knowledge.

Just my two cents....

* in Austria up to the Seventies the sign that nobody failed the final exams for A-level - quite a rare sight at my time (A-Level in 1979)

People can booth their IQ up by training and to have high IQ doesn't mean you're a good person. Do you know your own country average IQ (wherever it might be)?

So, what you say is ridiculous!

Of course, IQ and "good person" are two different pairs of shoes, you are completely right on this one! Hehehe, about twenty years ago, I was tested and had an IQ of 137 - what am I now? A nerd, a d*ck, a genius, an "everybody's darling"???? I don't know! I am who I am and my friends will definitely describe me in a different way than people I worked with for a short time or those I grabbed their b*lls because they were hampering my work efforts or who thought they can take me for stupid.

But in my opinion, the statistics you brought are perfectly matching my opinion. Obviously, IQ-Tests are not only to determine the intellectual potential of an individual but also have something to do with how you were lead to problem-solving situations. Not for nothing those countries with an educational system leading you to and stimulating the holistic thinking are far better than those where the educational system is a bit more archaic (to be a bit euphemistic now).

People can booth their IQ up by training and to have high IQ doesn't mean you're a good person. Do you know your own country average IQ (wherever it might be)?

Of course, IQ and "good person" are two different pairs of shoes, you are completely right on this one! Hehehe, about twenty years ago, I was tested and had an IQ of 137 - what am I now? A nerd, a d*ck, a genius, an "everybody's darling"???? I don't know! I am who I am and my friends will definitely describe me in a different way than people I worked with for a short time or those I grabbed their b*lls because they were hampering my work efforts or who thought they can take me for stupid.

But in my opinion, the statistics you brought are perfectly matching my opinion. Obviously, IQ-Tests are not only to determine the intellectual potential of an individual but also have something to do with how you were lead to problem-solving situations. Not for nothing those countries with an educational system leading you to and stimulating the holistic thinking are far better than those where the educational system is a bit more archaic (to be a bit euphemistic now).

So, how your relatively high IQ help you solve any problem in your life?

I agree with anyone who says Thai education system doesn't teach children to think for themselves BUT I don't know why and how we lost the concept, but if you do know please tell.

Now you inferring that i said having a high IQ is somehow related to being a decent person is a ridiculous thing to say.

And I'm aware that an IQ of 150 doesn't guarantee that one can "wipe her own ass" so to speak, just as a Phd in Mathematics at Cambridge University cannot compensate for a lack of common sense.

But i have pointed out aspects of Thai life that need addressing for your females to advance themselves and true to Thai form you get all defensive, thank you for illustrating my point.

So, how your relatively high IQ help you solve any problem in your life?

As all i know my IQ is 6, down from the highs of 12 when i arrived here many months ago. My quick mouth, ability to trick people into believing what i say and can do and a sweet overhand right are what gets me through life.

As a previous poster said.....which BAR gal f**ked you over/robbed you/shafted you/took you for all you had, or took you for a right *****?

19 posts and all you can come across is as a **** who is stuck here with an angst for Thailand. The Jury is out dude.....TF party Saturday to argue your point against the dumb Thai women who socialize with farang..... at Soi 8 :wink: