Thai Girls - Before / After

SoBeIt

By reatedly doing without thinking she is showing a lack of aptitude

Hope you don't mean my wife, because she is always complaining about the system. I am sure she is a good teacher and she even would be better once the system would allow it!

BTW: If you meant my wife, it's an insult because you are anticipating something you don't know because you don't know my wife. Being sarcastic is one thing (something I like, btw) but unfounded accusations is another -something I don't like at all!

Take a pill, it's a troll job

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. "StuckInTheZipper" You know what?

I like you. People say I’ve got no taste, but I like you.

It's too early for me to discuss some serious issues now.

Now, forget about the marriage, why don't you join us at "Great Minds Kink Alike" next month?

If anyway you are stuck here.

:wink:

Youve clearly got impeccable taste, dont listen to them.

But i shall be back in freezing cold England fiddling the benefits system soon, so no "Great Minds Kink Alike" unfortunately

Well let me have a go... You haven't actually made valid reasons... what you have made are unsubstantiated statements based on your experience. You might think you have made 'valid points' or 'sound reasons', but in reality you have simply stated an opinion dressed up as fact.

Wow you wrote a lot, i will quickly reply with some ramblings.

Id say the low IQ results, dreadful education standards and parrot like teaching not creating free thought are facts as opposed to opinion, though in the west all we do is plagiarize others work reference it and claim it as our own so perse it cant be blamed due to education.

Your theory that Thai girls who date farangs are generally of lower intellect has not been borne out by any empirical or even anecdotal evidence and therefore is without merit.

I shouldnt have singled out one group over another.

In reality it is very doubtful that you have had much exposure to the 'control group' and even less opportunity to address their relative intelligence in comparison to the 'test group'. I think I can safely assume my Thai is better than yours and I would never dare to judge a Thai's intelligence in their own language.

You may well have a point here, but im basing my opinion on common sense or lack of it on girls who speak fluent English, or get the stories of what people are upto translated from Thai to fluent English

Finally, as you almost certainly haven't spent much time with your 'control group', you have nothing to compare Thai girls who date farangs with.

The only conclusion to be drawn then is that, (in your opinion) Thai girls you have spent time with are stupid. No other inference can logically be made.

(Thank you, come again)

There is definitely a cultural element in Thailand where people arent encouraged to think for themselves and are taught to obey and go along with the crowd even when the crowd is wrong.

But maybe i should have just said it about all women from everywhere, i just dont see them as having much common sense hence why they end up doing task like employment and the men end up in jobs where thinking on ones feet is required.

They smell nice though. :wink:

Guest TOYFORFUN

from not-my-logic class ...

funny_math_logic_04.jpg

:D

see? like that

both girls and boys need money for a living.what you've proved is to shown so many stupid girls spend their guy momey or theirs with unnecessary stuffs and one of them is you.

no fight ka :wink: i just be honest to say what i m thinking

just cant make a beautiful words at all :twisted: :twisted:

almost 2 am better off to bed before someone bite on me :lol:

and for the answer of ur question

for my husband he did not know before that thai girl like me can cook very well ( oh yes i am and i think no one else know that) he knews after we got married and his belly get bgger and bigger so he also know that i wont never clean then who's else job ? :lol::lol::lol: nite nite

for my husband he did not know before that thai girl like me can cook very well ( oh yes i am and i think no one else know that) he knews after we got married and his belly get bgger and bigger so he also know that i wont never clean then who's else job ? :lol::lol::lol: nite nite

Nite nite Tangkyvaa. It's 11 am here and I will go out shopping. On holidays now and must use some money. :wink:

Nite nite Tangkyvaa. It's 11 am here and I will go out shopping. On holidays now and must use some money. :wink:

Thanks ka P'Nikky and enjoy ur shopping na ka :wink:

Envy you, im taking sick leave at home today but sitting on my belly chatting with guys from internet.. if lucky, he might let me spend his money.. ( you know ? im not hooker and im not bright ) :lol:

I went shopping this morning already,

Only stuff I can afford are EuroShopper shits.

Mr.SBI is freaking poor, need to find new target in Nov to pay for my hotel room for the coming party.

:twisted:

Guest TOYFORFUN
Same type of ppl always connect to each other

im not wonder that if someone think "money is number one" for thai girl

its show me how tiny vision they r :wink:

agree with you.

vision = brain

tiny vision = tiny brain

those who got tiny brains, those are dumped ass

Mr.SBI is freaking poor, need to find new target in Nov to pay for my hotel room for the coming party.

:twisted:

i'm rich as f**k and got a bed going spare in my penthouse apartment if u want !!! :D:D

Waterbed?

well seeing as how i am rich as f**k i can have one installed before u get here .... if u so wish !!! :wink: :D