Thai Girls - Before / After

SoBeIt

I ran across this one awhile back

the_Thai_women_matrix.gif

I found it bit negative for Thai ladies you cannot judge anyone by catagoried them..Especially if Kaewmala really Thai woman as she claimed herself.

There are so many key factors to be born and alive, living in this world, if you learn life and understand it enough, you will found there s no such a permanent format of believing and thinking that will effect the way you living

what a laugh and poor Thai women, cmon we are better than that

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love money to, what's the f*cking problem...

We don't have the added anxiety of providing for our parents.. So yeah money is pretty important to most Thai girls..

That said, they are masters of the lazy option. Snare the guy, he'll pay.

IMO ... that's as much the dumb ass farangs fault as the Thai girl .... i can't believe how f**king dumb some guys r the minute they meet some hot thai chick who's willing to exchange bodily fluids with them .... and even more f**king incredible some guys r dishing out the cash BEFORE they even meet the girl .... how f**king dumb is that !!!

We don't have the added anxiety of providing for our parents.. So yeah money is pretty important to most Thai girls..

IMO ... that's as much the dumb a*s farangs fault as the Thai girl .... i can't believe how f**king dumb some guys r the minute they meet some hot thai chick who's willing to exchange bodily fluids with them .... and even more f**king incredible some guys r dishing out the cash BEFORE they even meet the girl .... how f**king dumb is that !!!

You could have a cambridge brain but even that still listens to the cock... We're f**ked.

IMO ... that's as much the dumb a*s farangs fault as the Thai girl .... i can't believe how f**king dumb some guys r the minute they meet some hot thai chick who's willing to exchange bodily fluids with them .... and even more f**king incredible some guys r dishing out the cash BEFORE they even meet the girl .... how f**king dumb is that !!!

You could have a cambridge brain but even that still listens to the cock... We're f*cked.

nah ... sure we can all get caught up in the hansum man BS, but some of us can still see the rip off merchants from 100 yards away !!! and if u have a cambridge brain and don't look like the elephant man ur cock should still be kept reasonably happy !!! :D:D

although luckily for the rip off merchants there's still plenty of guys who can't spot them !!!

Someone said Thais don't see Thailand the way farangs do.

I think they do but are programed to not admit it.

Like when somone on here once said that they thought happy ending massage places are only really found in tourist places.

Don't ******* tell me you didn't know.

They might act surprised but they aren't, they know exactly what's up.

Thai women DO generally want to have a guy with cash and a generous one too.

That's why keeniow, jai dee, jai dam, ha baht, and a host of other sayings are In England people often say '****' and '****' but don't mean 'kee' or 'boom boom', English culture has a way of using low class words as adjectives and the toilet is a joke in itself.

Here, finacial obsession is the cultural norm.

In a country with such a **** benifits system and plenty of poor people, I see exactly why money is so strong in the culture.

To try to say it isn't is playing the 'Thailand is perfect' card.

Something Thais and farangs do often to very poor effect.

Oh yes, and the liberal attitude to sex and 1 night stands is also cultural

hmmm Thai girl lor

most of them >> "money is number one" I think

Most of them?

...I think

and some of farangs also told me that

must be some of those who spending their evenings around Soi cowboys or such. If any farang told me that, I will be offended.

I've had my middle-class Thai teacher tell an entire class that money is the most important thing for Thai women. Not saying it's true but we also hear it from Thais.

Cliche!

but who doesn't like money?

I found it funny, a girl says "most of them like money".. who are those "them"? Is she not one of "them"? (added : ok. she is not Thai. Good for you!!! well in that case... that was VERY NICE comment!!! Thank you for your input!!!)

Anyway, my upper-class Thai professor told me loads of craps about farang and bla bla bla... I don't believe him, if so I won't be a mia-farang.

In every cliche or stereotype there is some element of truth otherwise the cliche or stereotype would not exist. In fact, several years ago I read an interesting book by an economics professor at Stanford University who traced the origins of several stereotypes about ethnic groups in the US. And in each case you could demonstrate specific statistical data to show how these stereotypes originated. Whether it be Irish being prone to violence (The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame) all the way to Asians being good at math.

I'm not saying that 100% of Thais put money before anything else. I know far too many really great people to believe that. But at the same time, I don't think you find many farangs that will tell you that, in general, Thais don't seem overly preoccupied with money compared to us in our culture.

I think that's one of the hardest things though. When I tell Thais about some of the things I've seen or have had happen to me or friends of mine their jaws drop. They absolutely cannot believe it. They assume that it must be a bar girl or a go-go dancer. But they're not. They're supposedly normal Thai girls. But they would never dare pull that stuff in front of other Thais. So other Thais never see it.

I think Thais, in general, don't see what we see. I remember going to RCA with a girl I was dating and I put her in a taxi at the end of the night because we lived in different directions and it didn't make sense for us to catch the same taxi. As soon as her taxi pulled away a taxi driver shouted out to me, "You want good pu**y? I take you. Many beautiful ladies."

I know that isn't about Thai girls and money but the point I'm trying to make is that no Thai sees Thailand the ways farangs see Thailand. Other Thais will not say or do things in front of another Thai that will do and say to us. To deny our reality because it's not your reality as a Thai or because it might be distasteful doesn't negate the fact that it happens.

It's like telling a black guy in the US that racism doesn't exist because you don't see any racism. Just because you don't experience it yourself doesn't mean that black people aren't being denied jobs, promotions, or opportunities because of the color of their skin.

There is a fine line between prejudice and reality.

It’s pretty common that we don’t see things the ways other people see and your reality is yours but the facts are the facts and as long as any of you can provide me the facts (with solid evidences, not that kind of silly fact from a blog or a hearsay) I won’t argue with that.

Not that I deny what happening in my country, but by having someone saying “most of us put money first†that’s annoyed me. Why many (I say “many†not “most ofâ€) farangs experienced money issues with Thais? Was it because they are somewhat old farangs who running after Thai chicks? They have nothing to offer but some retirement money. I have personally met many farangs who told me directly about how rich they are. I found that pathetic and somewhat entertain. When he keeps telling people how much money he has, how generous he is, he will attract the wrong kind of people. He’s asking for problems.

As a Thai living abroad, you can be sure that I have heard and have listened to many negative opinions against Thai women, sometime I even wanted to grab some Thai girls and ask them what’s wrong with you girls and sometime I wanted to grab that opinionated person then ask, what’s fuckin' wrong with ya.

hmmm Thai girl lor

Most of them?

that is very selfish attitute.

how about farang girls , chinese girls , vietnamese girls , philipine girls or latin girls ? i heard about it before also.

and well ,, if you start relationship from money , the rest might base on it.

u get what u give.

Dont forget the nigerian girls...

I guess what piss many girls here is not really the fact that Thai girls love money.

but the tone of "one of them" thingie which is from Thai girl (half / partly)

I can understand why many react.

Asking me, money is not number one,

otherwise I would now be in Pattaya and ***** myself out to all hi-so/farang businessmen,

who love playing golf and love to discuss about World economy & the Nobel Prize this year.

As a Thai living abroad, you can be sure that I have heard and have listened to many negative opinions against Thai women, sometime I even wanted to grab some Thai girls and ask them what’s wrong with you girls and sometime I wanted to grab that opinionated person then ask, what’s f*ckin' wrong with ya.

Im mixed (Thai/Indian/Chinese) and Im super proud to tell people where Im from.

"Im from Thailand and Im Thai"

One of my friend told Swed man that she is Thai and then he asks

"Which bar in Phuket you work before you come here?"

Lovely, ***** are everywhere...

As another Thai girl living abroad, you can imgaine how fun would that be.. LOL

The same as all the Gypsy is stealer and all Thai girl is *****.

That's actually one of many reasons WHY I started this topic to discuss here.

Is it actually like that? Or it is just the sterotype

(as I discussed with some ppl and they said.. it lies deep in the culture)

When I was in Holland , a Ducth girl came to me and she asked me..

"You're from Thailand. Is it true that all Thai girls gossip?

Is it really like that? All of your friends do that? Is it part of your culture?"

(and you can see that she is really keen to understand why, not insulting or anything like that)

:idea:

hmmm Thai girl lor

Most of them?

...I think

and some of farangs also told me that

must be some of those who spending their evenings around Soi cowboys or such. If any farang told me that, I will be offended.

I've had my middle-class Thai teacher tell an entire class that money is the most important thing for Thai women. Not saying it's true but we also hear it from Thais.

Cliche!

but who doesn't like money?

I found it funny, a girl says "most of them like money".. who are those "them"? Is she not one of "them"? (added : ok. she is not Thai. Good for you!!! well in that case... that was VERY NICE comment!!! Thank you for your input!!!)

Anyway, my upper-class Thai professor told me loads of craps about farang and bla bla bla... I don't believe him, if so I won't be a mia-farang.

In every cliche or stereotype there is some element of truth otherwise the cliche or stereotype would not exist. In fact, several years ago I read an interesting book by an economics professor at Stanford University who traced the origins of several stereotypes about ethnic groups in the US. And in each case you could demonstrate specific statistical data to show how these stereotypes originated. Whether it be Irish being prone to violence (The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame) all the way to Asians being good at math.

I'm not saying that 100% of Thais put money before anything else. I know far too many really great people to believe that. But at the same time, I don't think you find many farangs that will tell you that, in general, Thais don't seem overly preoccupied with money compared to us in our culture.

I think that's one of the hardest things though. When I tell Thais about some of the things I've seen or have had happen to me or friends of mine their jaws drop. They absolutely cannot believe it. They assume that it must be a bar girl or a go-go dancer. But they're not. They're supposedly normal Thai girls. But they would never dare pull that stuff in front of other Thais. So other Thais never see it.

I think Thais, in general, don't see what we see. I remember going to RCA with a girl I was dating and I put her in a taxi at the end of the night because we lived in different directions and it didn't make sense for us to catch the same taxi. As soon as her taxi pulled away a taxi driver shouted out to me, "You want good pu**y? I take you. Many beautiful ladies."

I know that isn't about Thai girls and money but the point I'm trying to make is that no Thai sees Thailand the ways farangs see Thailand. Other Thais will not say or do things in front of another Thai that will do and say to us. To deny our reality because it's not your reality as a Thai or because it might be distasteful doesn't negate the fact that it happens.

It's like telling a black guy in the US that racism doesn't exist because you don't see any racism. Just because you don't experience it yourself doesn't mean that black people aren't being denied jobs, promotions, or opportunities because of the color of their skin.

There is a fine line between prejudice and reality.

It’s pretty common that we don’t see things the ways other people see and your reality is yours but the facts are the facts and as long as any of you can provide me the facts (with solid evidences, not that kind of silly fact from a blog or a hearsay) I won’t argue with that.

Not that I deny what happening in my country, but by having someone saying “most of us put money first” that’s annoyed me. Why many (I say “many” not “most of”) farangs experienced money issues with Thais? Was it because they are somewhat old farangs who running after Thai chicks? They have nothing to offer but some retirement money. I have personally met many farangs who told me directly about how rich they are. I found that pathetic and somewhat entertain. When he keeps telling people how much money he has, how generous he is, he will attract the wrong kind of people. He’s asking for problems.

As a Thai living abroad, you can be sure that I have heard and have listened to many negative opinions against Thai women, sometime I even wanted to grab some Thai girls and ask them what’s wrong with you girls and sometime I wanted to grab that opinionated person then ask, what’s f*ckin' wrong with ya.

Nicky, I don't think my point was to say that it was a fact. I was pointing out the fact that it's an opinion (true or not) that even Thais will bluntly tell you. That's all I'm trying to say. I'm simply trying to give some sort of basis for why people have this point of view whether it's true or not.

And the reason why I talked about the different ways we experience Thailand is because opinions are based on what we see. Who are the people farangs are most likely to meet and have relationships with? Who are the people most likely to go out of their way to go to farang nightclubs or work in businesses in farang dominated parts of town?

So I guess it should be phrased, most Thai girls who are most likely to interact with farangs. Certainly not all but the concentration of those types of women is most likely to be much higher than in the general Thai population.

MOST of Thai girls love money ?? No, sorry, not me. 8)

I hate money (told many times :x ), so I spend it right away once i have some in hand

+ 100 kha

I can make my own, MOST of stuff i belong, I bought them myself and I know MANY Thai girls do it...

I can't answer for 100% of Thai girl population in town... if someone speak from experience, I will speak from my experience.

I don't talk about only education girls but also uneducation girls, MANY of them stand on their own. I think if you can't find them, you might looking in the wrong place. Just my opinion.

I hate money (told many times :x ), so I spend it right away once i have some in hand

That was one of my other memorable experiences with this Thai teacher that I mentioned earlier. There was a conversation about money and she seemed to imply that she spends every baht that she gets. When us farangs - her students - sort of laughed and said that you need to save money and that money is something you use to make more money she said (and I swear, I'm not making this up):

But I could die tomorrow. If I don't spend what I have today then I may not get to enjoy it.

As a group we replied: But what about saving for your children's education or for retirement? You have to have money to make more money.

She said: My children should make their own money like I did. Besides, if you marry a rich man you don't have to worry about that kind of stuff. I will not marry any guy who has less than $1 million.

When I started that class there were 6 of us and they eventually had to cancel the class because one by one we all dropped out and moved to another teacher.

That was one of my other memorable experiences with this Thai teacher that I mentioned earlier. There was a conversation about money and she seemed to imply that she spends every baht that she gets. When us farangs - her students - sort of laughed and said that you need to save money and that money is something you use to make more money she said (and I swear, I'm not making this up):

But I could die tomorrow. If I don't spend what I have today then I may not get to enjoy it.

As a group we replied: But what about saving for your children's education or for retirement? You have to have money to make more money.

She said: My children should make their own money like I did. Besides, if you marry a rich man you don't have to worry about that kind of stuff. I will not marry any guy who has less than $1 million.

When I started that class there were 6 of us and they eventually had to cancel the class because one by one we all dropped out and moved to another teacher.

I think Admin Bill took wrong message from what i tried to distribute here. I was joking myself about how good i spend my money. ( I also have dept and save up, pls dont worry about me )

In my serious thought ( i have it sometimes ). Everybody loves money, and they come across the world to it, facing handred difficulties just to have it. I see nothing wrong if you love money and you try to make it and spend it.

For me, your Thai teacher has strange attitude about life, which i have no comment.

Did they pay to learn language or morality?

Well, we paid to learn Thai. But many of the classes are guided by the teacher's agenda. So, when she gets up there and teaches all the words for shopping, money, etc and goes on to tell the class why shopping is so important to Thai women the two sort of overlap.

hmmm Thai girl lor

Most of them?

...I think

and some of farangs also told me that And! I am not Thai girl ;p ;p ;p

Really? I thought you were Thai.... Gosh!! i was so wrong then.

I met you only one time, I saw your Wai, it did look Thai. Sorry sorry...

I don't know what you have been told from farang... but in my opinion, The MOST you mean is more than half of female population which have Thai nationality in Thailand...wow hope farang who told you met more than half of us already, please don't tell me "They are only in Soi cowboy"

I didn't say "Those" girls are not exist... they are but it's unfair for the rest of us, they are conservative, stand on their own. I think it's about the social you are in, ppl you are hang out with. I didn't mean I'm living in a hi-society cuz I'm not... i have normal good friends, they study and work their ass off.

Anyway, you and your guys might have difference experience.

I think Admin Bill took wrong message from what i tried to distribute here. I was joking myself about how good i spend my money. ( I also have dept and save up, pls dont worry about me )

I understood. The joke just reminded me of that teacher.

Your comment about teacher wishing a rich husband reminds me about my joke that a guy approached a girl saying if she want to be his girlfriend and claimed he has a rich father. The girl said 'Is your father single?' :lol:

I understood. The joke just reminded me of that teacher.

Your comment about teacher wishing a rich husband reminds me about my joke that a guy approached a girl saying if she want to be his girlfriend and claimed he has a rich father. The girl said 'Is your father single?' :lol:

:D:D:D:D:D