Thai Girls - Before / After

SoBeIt

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 teacher with weird attitude... = MOST of Thai girls?

naah...

but I don't understand why ppl dropped her class? afraid she will jump to you guys? lol...

A quote from another thread. To show it ain't a farang attitude thing:

SoBeIt Posted: 12 Oct 2010 8:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What annoys you about YOUR people?

As Ive met many Thai girls here..

-Gossiping is our hobby.

-Asking how much your bf/husband earn is the MUST question.

-Playing card for money is the MUST activity.

Rest my case.

naah...

but I don't understand why ppl dropped her class? afraid she will jump to you guys? lol...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Gossiping is our hobby.

Rest my case.

Hey Dr, it's just an opinion from abroad hoe, I wont take it serious.

naah...

-Gossiping is our hobby.

Rest my case.

quoted babe, i doubt anyone takes tf seriously... but you are right about the 3 aformentioned points

naah...

-Gossiping is our hobby.

Rest my case.

quoted babe, i doubt anyone takes tf seriously... but you are right about the 3 aformentioned points

I think she said.. "Many" not "Most"

naah...

-Gossiping is our hobby.

Rest my case.

I think she said.. "Many" not "Most"

twist your words all you want, it is a fact, swear on momms life they aren't fairly normal topics for your gf's, like how most guys describe the latest **** or show it on their nokia........... yes girls we show all our mates

twist your words all you want, it is a fact, swear on momms life they aren't fairly normal topics for your gf's, like how most guys describe the latest f*ck or show it on their nokia........... yes girls we show all our mates

"Most" girls I hang out with are single, I mean single no BF and not looking.

True, we love gossip, we are nosey cats.

how much your bf/husband earn is the MUST question? hmmm we haven't even talk about our income.

Playing card? my friends taught me to play once (without using money) when we went tracking.

Yes I heard many girls are like the girls that SBI said but you know you should hang out with them or not.

twist your words all you want, it is a fact, swear on momms life they aren't fairly normal topics for your gf's, like how most guys describe the latest f*ck or show it on their nokia........... yes girls we show all our mates

"Most" girls I hang out with are single, I mean single no BF and not looking.

True, we love gossip, we are nosey cats.

how much your bf/husband earn is the MUST question? hmmm we haven't even talk about our income.

Playing card? my friends taught me to play once (without using money) when we went tracking.

Yes I heard many girls are like the girls that SBI said but you know you should hang out with them or not.

Then I will have to assume you and your friends are culturally abnormal. Nice to meet a fresh brain

Then I will have to assume you and your friends are culturally abnormal. Nice to meet a fresh brain

It's all about your attitude.. or may be you never met the girls like us, or we might around you but you didn't notice.

However, I believe there are many girls like us in Thai social, we like to work hard and study hard and like to go traveling. It's hardly to see us in bar scene. If we have night out we just be the quite ones stay in our corner.

In general the Thai girls who are not hookers but associate with farang are not very bright but very easy to fcuk hence why people come here, it goes for all social classes.

Theyve very good bodies on the whole.

let's all play one of our favourite games on TF ..... it's called .... spot the retard who's been ripped off by a bar girl !!!

In general the Thai girls who are not hookers but associate with farang are not very bright but very easy to fcuk hence why people come here, it goes for all social classes.

let's all play one of our favourite games on TF ..... it's called .... spot the retard who's been ripped off by a bar girl !!!

Not me mate, but you're a bit of a odd looking chap to accuse others of needing date bargirls.

We can play spot the middle aged man who signs up to all the Thailandfriends events to get laid though.

Hey you win. :wink:

We can play spot the middle aged man who signs up to all the Thailandfriends events to get laid though.

Count me in if you guys play spot the middle aged WOman who signs up to Thailandfriends events to get laid.

I want to win :wink:

I wanna win too.. but always lose...

Aha..Ciaran, sweetie. Any success?

if i relied on TF parties to get laid i'd have balls like f**king watermelons !!!(copyright irvine welsh in case the f**king pedant police r about !!!) :D:D:D

The truth isn't accepted much around here unless it's at a b'day party at cowboy and nana, then it's all denied again on the boards.

Sorry guys - gotta disagree.

The bargirls are usually pretty dumb. But middle and upper class girls who go for farangs are usually smarter than the average Thai girl. Some of the reasons for choosing Farang guys over Thai guys is the perceived better treatment, fidelity and sense of responsibility - smart move in anyone's book.

Look at Kus, BCool, Aaaum, Ris, Aphrodite, OutOfOrder, Iamsweethoney, etc... these are really smart people in ANY language.

(sorry if I missed anyone out - I just wanted a random selection)

Sorry guys - gotta disagree.

The bargirls are usually pretty dumb. But middle and upper class girls who go for farangs are usually smarter than the average Thai girl. Some of the reasons for choosing Farang guys over Thai guys is the perceived better treatment, fidelity and sense of responsibility - smart move in anyone's book.

Look at Kus, BCool, Aaaum, Ris, Aphrodite, OutOfOrder, Iamsweethoney, etc... these are really smart people in ANY language.

(sorry if I missed anyone out - I just wanted a random selection)

Quote StuckinBKK :: n general the Thai girls who are not hookers but associate with farang are not very bright but very easy to fcuk hence why people come here, it goes for all social classes.

I would love to see him argue his point amongst that lot.......Maybe we could set up a TF event at CB's

Please provide BIG mop & bucket!