Where should I go?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I go?

• Laos
    • Singapore
    • Philippines
    • Malaysia

Question

Well, I signed up for another year of Thai classes and will have to make a border run in a few weeks to get my visa (why you have to leave Thailand to get a visa still is beyond me).

So, I've done runs to Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong (and Macau) so far. I have Laos, Singapore, Philippines, and Malaysia on the list of to-visits.

Suggestions?

7 answers to this question

Well, I signed up for another year of Thai classes and will have to make a border run in a few weeks to get my visa (why you have to leave Thailand to get a visa still is beyond me).

So, I've done runs to Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong (and Macau) so far. I have Laos, Singapore, Philippines, and Malaysia on the list of to-visits.

Suggestions?

Singapore and Malaysia are smooth and easy if your just looking for a quick run.. I would say Malaysia on the train and take your camera.

Suggestions?

I haven't done one for years but I used to love Laos so much I returned a dozen times just for the pleasure of it.