Thai or Chinese wife

peterau

I currently have serious issues with my Australian wife being married 24 years, my friends say get an asian wife, some have Thai wife and some have Chinese and even Philippino wife. Whot is the best match for Australian culture? I am very giving sort of person..

how about cammy?

i'm 27' but look 18 when ya drunk. I love to clean, I know it sounds unusual but the reason I like to clean is I like to please. I am not looking for sex and their is no money involved. I will clean for you at home or work or wherever. I scrub floors, vacuum clean bathrooms and kitchens and yes I do windows. I will do this dressed anyway you wish or with out clothing if that pleases you. I am safe and sane ( I know you are questioning that about now).

I currently have serious issues with my Australian wife being married 24 years, my friends say get an asian wife, some have Thai wife and some have Chinese and even Philippino wife. Whot is the best match for Australian culture? I am very giving sort of person..

how about cammy?

i'm 27' but look 18 when ya drunk. I love to clean, I know it sounds unusual but the reason I like to clean is I like to please. I am not looking for sex and their is no money involved. I will clean for you at home or work or wherever. I scrub floors, vacuum clean bathrooms and kitchens and yes I do windows. I will do this dressed anyway you wish or with out clothing if that pleases you. I am safe and sane ( I know you are questioning that about now).

Hmmmm, there has to be a catch here some where, do you have a vagina, maybe you are an asain sex tourist looking to tour Aust. Do you have a thing about very sharp knives ? I notice you said nothing about your looks, maybe you are Pugly. More information is required. Please forward ASAP.

I notice you said nothing about your looks, maybe you are Pugly. More information is required. Please forward ASAP.

I’m tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That’s deep enough. What do ya want—an adorable pancreas?

Hey dont get me wrong I am fully into the skin deep bit, not interested in ya mind just ya intent. As long as ya gonna do it regular and dont end up a crazy mad dog every full moon or some thing simular, skin deep beauty is perfect as far as I am concerned.

I think the best solution would be to spend some time with your wife and try to identify the problems.

I suggest going on a cruise, but only after taking out several large life insurances on her. A lot can happen at sea. If your wife were to get drunk and stumble over the rail late at night, all your emotional and financial problems would be over. Do NOT push her over the rail... (For legal reasons, I have to say this.)

You could then bring that cash to Asia and spend it, test driving several 'practice wives' and eating Mexican food.

so long as u have plenty of cash, no f**king brains and keep on giving i'm sure u won't be long finding a suitable asian wife !!! :D:D

sad.

nah .... i'm inclined to think WUM ... surely ppl can't be that stupid !!

then again ..... he is aussie !!!!!

but what's wrong with Aussie wife anyway?

Why do western guys think Asian girls are better than western girls?

Want to know too :lol:

All :?: nah not even a majority do ...but on TF....

(kinda special sample population; - an explanation for the Scientist out there :wink: )

it may seem that way...

how about cammy?

how about a filipino?

a neat freak and a clean place is a must too, other than that nothing extra special but but but.... :wink:

how about cammy?

how about a filipino?

a neat freak and a clean place is a must too, other than that nothing extra special but but but.... :wink:

Hes mine. I saw him first. Back Off ya filipino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!