Favorite Movie Quotes

SweetieBabie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I don’t like you. The sound of your pee hitting the urinal sounds feminine. If we were in the wild I would attack you.. Even if you weren’t in my food chain I would go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna I’d swim out in to the middle of the ocean and frickin eat you.. and then I’d bang your tuna girlfriend.â€

The Other Guys

Guest Lollipop

Rose:How hard imagin my rest my life without u,without ur face,voice and heart.

Rachela: You are totally different person to me now.I used to think of you as somebody that would never,ever hurt me.I can't stop picturing you with her.It doesn't matter what you say and what you do,it just change everything forever.

friends

“I don’t like you. The sound of your pee hitting the urinal sounds feminine. If we were in the wild I would attack you.. Even if you weren’t in my food chain I would go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna I’d swim out in to the middle of the ocean and frickin eat you.. and then I’d bang your tuna girlfriend.â€

The Other Guys

I have to see this movie... the next line is even better!!

"OK, first off, a lion? Swimming in the ocean? Lions don't like water.If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that would make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, a 20 ft. wave, I'm assuming its off the coast of South Africa coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends? You lose that battle, You lose that battle nine times out of ten.. And guess what, you wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion! we've talked to ourselves, we've communicated and said, 'You know what? Lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion' We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family. And we will corner your, your pride your children, your offspring"

The Other Guys

"OK, first off, a lion? Swimming in the ocean? Lions don't like water.If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that would make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, a 20 ft. wave, I'm assuming its off the coast of South Africa coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends? You lose that battle, You lose that battle nine times out of ten.. And guess what, you wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion! we've talked to ourselves, we've communicated and said, 'You know what? Lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion' We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family. And we will corner your, your pride your children, your offspring"

I was going to post the retort, you beat me to it..

Chris has an 'ok' copy of this movie..

Ok! My English is not good but I LOVE watching Enghlish movie with sub-title underneath and every time I watched movie I always learn something new - less or more depends on my consciousness at the time which affected me how much I could remember those touching quote.

Eat Pray Love is full of fact, reachable, touchable and surreal that we all can relate to ..... only if you have romantic heart like I am.... :lol:

“I don’t like you. The sound of your pee hitting the urinal sounds feminine. If we were in the wild I would attack you.. Even if you weren’t in my food chain I would go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna I’d swim out in to the middle of the ocean and frickin eat you.. and then I’d bang your tuna girlfriend.”

The Other Guys

People either find that dialogue funny or they don't. If they don't I'm guessing we won't see eye to eye on a lot of other things either.

Here's the whole scene: