Trip to Thailand in December, Want to meet locals

kawaiimomo

Question

Sawatdi khrap :-)

I'm a 31 years old guy from Sa-pen (Spain), I've been 2 times before in BKK for short periods due to my previous work. I felt in love with the people, culture, way of thinking, respect and sa-miles. So now that I can take my holidays i'm going to stay in Thailand for more than a month, from 28/11/2010 until 6/1/2011.

I plan to stay in BKK some days after arriving and after leaving. I also want to visit the north and some islands in the south. I'm interested in the country, but local people is what interest me the most. I really want to meet local people and have a good time together :-)

I'm traveling alone and I'm kinda shy, so I started to worry about not being able to know anyone. And I ended here at TF trying to find some people interested in knowing me, share a dinner, have fun and visit some places.

I'm a nice and respectful guy, I love to chat and share activities. My spoken english is quite limited so no need to be shy about that ^^ No matter you age, sex, status, etnicity or religion, I'm interested in knowing and meeting you :-) Even if you are located in a remote small town. I can move freely because I have no concrete schedule, just some places I want to see. So don't hesitate and contact me na ka :-)

Greetings,

Victor

msn: geomomoXXhotmailXXXcom

PS: Probably I'll meet some of you in new years eve even. I haven't found a better thing to do alone on that date and seems a great opportunity to meet local people :-D

2 answers to this question

Welcome to TF!

What part of Spain are you from? I lived there for a couple of years...it's my second favorite country after Thailand. I spent the majority of my time in Madrid, but also spent some months in Salamanca, Ibiza, and Barcelona.

Come out to an event while you're here. The weather is great at the moment. Not too hot, not too cold.

Events: http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?name=Events

Hi, thanks! :-)

I'm from Badalona, 15 mins in train to Barcelona (in fact, I work there). I can understand you like Spain, it's kinda nice here. But in 2 short work trips I was really impressed with Thai people, so kind and respectful and always smiling. So I wanted to move there :-D Now it's time to do field research, hehe

We'll meet for sure in one of the events. I don't see too many in december but I'll try to hide my shyness and meet all of you :-)

Kind regards