Sign in to follow this  
bigKus

Loy... loy... Kra-thong

Question

Do you know this fiesta ?

Have you ever participated ?

Where are you going for float your bad luck away with flora basket onto the river/canal/swiming pool/bath tub/µØèà /¡ÒÅÃÃѧ ??

19 answers to this question

Where are you going for float your bad luck away with flora basket onto the river/canal/swiming pool/bath tub/µØèà /¡ÒÅÃÃѧ ??

Down the Uni lake for some hot hottie

Nothing to do with OP.. but ...

P'Kus! Let's go to Phu Khao Thong Temple Fair (Golden Mountain Temple Fair) on Thu/Fri evening!!!!

Make an event and I will be there to join you and EAT..

Oh.. I miss temple fair sooooooooooooooo much!

Where are you going for float your bad luck away with flora basket onto the river/canal/swiming pool/bath tub/µØèÁ /¡ÒÅÐÁѧ ??

It's funny...I think I was talking about this with Jeab just as you were posting this. We think we'll probably stay in because of small reason.

Last year we went on the Riverside Hotel cruise to float our boat. Very nice, and you can avoid the masses of people that way.

Gotta work on the loy krathong day at one inter school..I will try to ask a hot teacher to go out and loy the bad luck away with me :)

And i might get lucky hehe...

Gotta work on the loy krathong day at one inter school..I will try to ask a hot teacher to go out and loy the bad luck away with me :)

How strange, at TF it is believed that it is the teachers who are scum and the girls innocent rape victims, what a role reversal

How strange, at TF it is believed that it is the teachers who are scum and the girls innocent rape victims, what a role reversal

:lol::lol: we need something different here in TF !!!

I think you 2 are a match here and perfect for each other in this situation.

Teacher and Student.

what?! different?

Same old different stories here :roll:

I think you 2 are a match here and perfect for each other in this situation.

Teacher and Student.

I guess she must be a teacher then as I am not. But if I were I wouldn't hide it from the TF *******

Phuket!!!!

Okay... dont forget to mark in your calender... Nov 21 is Loy Kra-thong Day like this.

5142299844_aa76a5af93.jpg

And please remember that there has a rule that everyone must be strictly follow.. :arrow:

After float Kra-thong away, you and your kra-thong partner ;) must do Rum-wong (thai traditional dance). This will bring you good luck !!!

:D

Phuket!!!!

your krathong wont float long time in Patong..they use sky lanterns in Phuket, dont they ?

Phuket!!!!

your krathong wont float long time in Patong..they use sky lanterns in Phuket, dont they ?

Phuket!!!!

Might be time for me to get reading glasses!!!! oops oops!!!!!!! :(:(

missed it this year ...worked all night :(

and a half a world away :cry: well maybe next year...

BTW ...Phuket (kamala beach)

used both "sky-lanterns" and many boats a sailing ...a very nice Holiday