How To Save A Dying Relationship

iBatch

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or Just break up?

or Want to know what DEADLY mistakes you could be making right now that's driving your partner away?

To fall in love it's easy.

To stay in love it's more harder.

To save it alive it's hardest to put up work.

relationship is about attention,acceptance,appreciation,affection,allowing

I don't know if i know i wouldn't break up with any of my ex(es)

:roll:

I have always taken a long-term view in relationships which explains why I've had so many short-term relationships. :-)

If it's not working, it's not working.

I think too many people cling to a relationship. Making it work seems more important to them than being happy. They fear being alone.

I've never been like that. As soon as I know it's not going to work, I sit down and have a conversation with them about it and try to leave things on friendly terms.

I'm not saying that you should walk away from a relationship at the first challenge but you can't fit a square peg into a round hole. Some things can be worked through and others simply can't.

Guest Lollipop
or Just break up?

or Want to know what DEADLY mistakes you could be making right now that's driving your partner away?

To fall in love it's easy.

To stay in love it's more harder.

To save it alive it's hardest to put up work.

relationship is about attention,acceptance,appreciation,affection,allowing

I don't know if i know i wouldn't break up with any of my ex(es)

:roll:

Need a time machine huh? :cat:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lollipop
or Just break up?

When it comes to this point, isn't it a little too late?

it's never late if mistakes were made by 2 people who love each other and want to be together. :D

some people may make a mistake without thinking...

Guest Lollipop
you've been through many things in life...and this is nothing.

it takes two to tango...if there is just one, better go disco : )

Here's an old say

" forget about him/her, move on, go have fun with friends, drink, get drunk and find a new guy/girl. "

again and again :wink:

"How to safe A Dying Relationship?"

there is another topic would be ' How to get your ex bf/gf back' after this one :lol:

heck , it is hard to tell how to save the relationship if one wanna end it... let it die and if it does come back one day ,there will be ' Shall I take my ex back?'

After a few past dying relationship , you will learn not to invest too much emotional and there wouldn't be so much pain ..you could be wiser and find answers to your own heart or even dumper each times if love doesn't work out .

:idea: :roll:

there is another topic would be ' how to get your ex bf/gf back' after this one :lol:

i pass this topic. I will never fight for one who tries to leave me.

people make mistakes dear ...sometimes you did , sometimes they did . If there was love ..you might wanna make sure that you haven't throw the next best thing in life away. You never know.

Guest Lollipop

there is another topic would be ' how to get your ex bf/gf back' after this one :lol:

i pass this topic. I will never fight for one who tries to leave me.

people make mistakes dear ...sometimes you did , sometimes they did . If there was love ..you might wanna make sure that you haven't throw the next best thing in life away. You never know.

you're right but what if one wants to leave?I prefer to let one leaves and if one wants to come back , one's very welcome.

force some1 to love me? nah