How To Save A Dying Relationship

iBatch

there is another topic would be ' how to get your ex bf/gf back' after this one :lol:

i pass this topic. I will never fight for one who tries to leave me.

people make mistakes dear ...sometimes you did , sometimes they did . If there was love ..you might wanna make sure that you haven't throw the next best thing in life away. You never know.

The next best thing shouldn't be the one who wants to leave you. He supposes to be side by side for no matter what.

Hence I say, he wants to leave, he isn't the next best thing.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lollipop
you've been through many things in life...and this is nothing.

it takes two to tango...if there is just one, better go disco : )

Here's an old say

" forget about him/her, move on, go have fun with friends, drink, get drunk and find a new guy/girl. "

again and again :wink:

Such class. A real Thai princess attitude.

:wink: get me wrong

Guest Lollipop
If i have known murdering my spouse within the first year of marriage can really put a strain on the relationship.... i wouldn't to it..
Has nothing to do with this quote. I'm so lazy to click on pm. How are you? I miss you already since leaving the beach. also miss Miss Molly and Holy Cow :P when will you come here? would love to spend the night with you again :D 8)

btw Is Molly coming with you? :roll:

If i have known murdering my spouse within the first year of marriage can really put a strain on the relationship.... i wouldn't to it..
Has nothing to do with this quote. I'm so lazy to click on pm. How are you? I miss you already since leaving the beach. also miss Miss Molly and Holy Cow :P when will you come here? would love to spend the night with you again :D 8)

Yeah, missing the one meaning full night with ya..... such a memory..

Molly cant make it. She kinda get herself busy with the new dude in town :lol:

Yeah, missing the once meaningful night with ya..... such a memory..

Guest Lollipop

Yeah, missing the once meaningful night with ya..... such a memory..

Didn't know she's seeing the new dude in town :P

btw I really love the rice in Combodia. the taste is so differrent from one in Thai. Can you bring some? haha just joking.

Damn everyone has gotten off topic!!!! I trying to get some info here but only blah blah blah!!!!

Ok since we are changing the topic...What is the most EXTREME THING that someone has done to save their relationship?

I am hoping for naughty, perverted, typical TF answers.... :twisted:

Chuck Zysak

Damn everyone has gotten off topic!!!! I trying to get some info here but only blah blah blah!!!!

Ok since we are changing the topic...What is the most EXTREME THING that someone has done to save their relationship?

Chuck Zysak

Lee Nover Ann Strokmeoff

I had a sex change but she left me later on anyway so that sorta sucked.

Do you get free drinks these days?

:lol:

her sister...

:twisted:

At the same time? What about their mom? Trifecta? Now that would be EXTREME!

:twisted: