How To Save A Dying Relationship

iBatch

Play dead joke take prozac or blow it away,

however depends on the root of your issue if you really want to save the relationship, better find the cause be sincere and talk with your partner.

Aaaah: good to read this..

See if both did listen (yes, this is basic..) on the other one expectations, and if it can be reached within reasonable waiting time... If ok, back to a second honey moon, if not just try to stay friends... and search for the good one with more experience 8)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anal sex

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

After reading that I'm not surprised that Moobs was spotted trying to pick up a working girl for his mate with the mohawk last night in Big Mango.

It was very classy to observe! :roll:

hmmmmm ...... what happens in soi 4 should stay in soi 4 !!!

Really, I don't go soi cesspool much at all so I was not aware there was such a rule. Especially, in one of the few bars one can visit where there are no hookers - at least I had previously thought. A bunch of us swung by after an end of year dinner in Ruam Rudee to take advantage of the Beer Lao night - great deal BTW for lovers of Beer Lao.

Does the rule mean we won't have to hear anymore of your pool playing exploits mate? :wink:

and knowing the guy with the mohawk vaguely, i'd say Moobs would be more of a hinderance than a help when it comes to picking up girls .... i'm sure the same guy can do just fine by himself !!!!

I wouldn't know, he seemed quite reserved last night if it is the same guy. Mr mohawk didn't say a word allowing Moobs to do all the talking but the quick exchange ended in a firm no from the young lady. The group of six I was with all had a good laugh at the interchange.

That would be called a lie. Moobs was not picking up a working girl in Mango Bar. We were messing with some chic at the end of the bar on the way out to go have fun. We offered her no money and all that was said was "Hey, you should go hang with Mister Moobs Bro!"

Then we all had a good laugh.

Apaprently, lake geneve is too stupid to know a comedy routtine when he sees one. The gal was waiting on her BF.

Some people are complete annoying cociks. I'm not surprised that the b*tch a*s who wrote the above was too intimidated to introduce himself.

Some people are just f*ckin' pussified cock bites. Yes, Geneve, that's you I'm talking about.

We'd spent the better part of two hours messing and playing with the staff and having a good old time.

Geneve, f*ck you. Now that I know what you look like, the next time I "meet" you, it might get a little fun for ya.

What a f*ckin' *****.

Dipping into a conversation.

Don't know what is actually going on.

The girl was laughing with us and knew that we were just f*ckin' around.

There was no "firm" or "resounding" no proffered. There was a smile and a polite "I'm waiting on my BF." And we all parted laughing.

What a stupid f*ckin' c*nt you are Geneve.

me and stevie r in big mango tonight ... they r asking where is that nice polite yankee redneck who talks sh*t but has a cute brother !!!!!

I spent the best part of Two hours last night trying to find out who the gal was.....all i got was a YES, oh your friend me with mohawk, American man he funny (cant be Moobs) some blank looks and a huge cheesy grin from the big yin when i told her Jonathen fancied her.

By all accounts it was a non event.....no one was upset, no money was offered, drinks were bought etc etc.

How deflated am I :cry:

I am ALL ears! Can't wait! :lol:

Wait for Ciaran tomorrow!

Ciaran is my hero.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwuCJznewFw

:wink: :lol:

Ohohoho Ohohoho Ohohohoooo u should get a laid too! :lol:

Ohohoho Ohohoho Ohohohoooo i'm working on it. :lol:

Gooo asstronut gooo i mean Karnie gooooooooo karnies gooooooo hoooo Hiiiiiiyah!

(i still cant spot Ciaran in that clip)

+ 11 :D

FB kicking you out again, i supposed! :lol:

his cousin are everywhere in the clip.... 8)