How To Save A Dying Relationship

iBatch

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, I must confess confusion as to why this is "not too classy to report". Is there some universal male code that any crass and comical conduct with a woman cannot be divulged? The wealth of specific stories divulged by some members about others on TF tells otherwise. Or is the issue something else?

Neither of the two are friends of mine, people I respect - esp. based on what my friends & I witnessed, nor TF members. Thus, I really don't see the issue. All it is about is 1 guy (named) acting for another guy but being brushed off by a woman.

The conservation was audible for the whole bar and conducted without any discretion so one didn't have the impression the speaker gave a hoot about who heard him. Surely, if there is something to hide - as Ciaran & Stevie seem to infer for whatever reason - then discretion and tact is at the foremost.

well number 1 Moobs is barred from TF so he can't respond .... although i don't think he'd be too bothered anyway !!

to me (personally) it just comes across as petty tittle tattle .... Moobs for all his faults has never made himself out to be some paragon of virtue, so the fact that he goes to a bar, gets pissed (probably) and starts having a bit of "craic" with the girls in big mango doesn't really appear "newsworthy" !!

also from a personal point of view i'd be pissed off if someone who i didn't know personally felt oblidged to post my drunken behaviour on a forum i frequent !!

i drink in the mango regularly (and strangely enough knew from day 1 that they had working girls there) and like to have a laugh and a joke with the girls working there !! and possibly at times it has got a tad risque, but it's always been in good fun and no harm has been meant or caused ... well not that i remember .... however, i wouldn't have thought it was anybody else's business apart from myself, the girls and customers there as to what actually went on !!! just my opinion !!

i mean like "drunken yank chats up working girl for his brother in soi nana" is hardly headlines news .... and as i said before Moobs is probably more of a hinderance to his brother than a help when it comes to attracting members of the opposite sex !!!!

Good response and all good points mate.

You are most likely correct on the petty front. It was funny to observe and you are correct that crass, obnoxious behaviour by a guy with a woman in soi 4 is hardly news. Perhaps it should have been left at that.

However, I must confess confusion as to why this is "not too classy to report". Is there some universal male code that any crass and comical conduct with a woman cannot be divulged? The wealth of specific stories divulged by some members about others on TF tells otherwise. Or is the issue something else?

Neither of the two are friends of mine, people I respect - esp. based on what my friends & I witnessed, nor TF members. Thus, I really don't see the issue. All it is about is 1 guy (named) acting for another guy but being brushed off by a woman.

The conservation was audible for the whole bar and conducted without any discretion so one didn't have the impression the speaker gave a hoot about who heard him. Surely, if there is something to hide - as Ciaran & Stevie seem to infer for whatever reason - then discretion and tact is at the foremost.

well number 1 Moobs is barred from TF so he can't respond .... although i don't think he'd be too bothered anyway !!

to me (personally) it just comes across as petty tittle tattle .... Moobs for all his faults has never made himself out to be some paragon of virtue, so the fact that he goes to a bar, gets pissed (probably) and starts having a bit of "craic" with the girls in big mango doesn't really appear "newsworthy" !!

also from a personal point of view i'd be pissed off if someone who i didn't know personally felt oblidged to post my drunken behaviour on a forum i frequent !!

i drink in the mango regularly (and strangely enough knew from day 1 that they had working girls there) and like to have a laugh and a joke with the girls working there !! and possibly at times it has got a tad risque, but it's always been in good fun and no harm has been meant or caused ... well not that i remember .... however, i wouldn't have thought it was anybody else's business apart from myself, the girls and customers there as to what actually went on !!! just my opinion !!

i mean like "drunken yank chats up working girl for his brother in soi nana" is hardly headlines news .... and as i said before Moobs is probably more of a hinderance to his brother than a help when it comes to attracting members of the opposite sex !!!!

You are most likely correct on the petty front. It was funny to observe and you are correct that crass, obnoxious behaviour by a guy with a woman in soi 4 is hardly news. Perhaps it should have been left at that.

fair enough mate .... was surprised at u posting that .... i'm pretty sure i've provided my fair share of (unintentional) laughs around sukhumvit !!! :roll: :roll:

anal sex

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

After reading that I'm not surprised that Moobs was spotted trying to pick up a working girl for his mate with the mohawk last night in Big Mango.

It was very classy to observe! :roll:

hmmmmm ...... what happens in soi 4 should stay in soi 4 !!!

Really, I don't go soi cesspool much at all so I was not aware there was such a rule. Especially, in one of the few bars one can visit where there are no hookers - at least I had previously thought. A bunch of us swung by after an end of year dinner in Ruam Rudee to take advantage of the Beer Lao night - great deal BTW for lovers of Beer Lao.

Does the rule mean we won't have to hear anymore of your pool playing exploits mate? :wink:

and knowing the guy with the mohawk vaguely, i'd say Moobs would be more of a hinderance than a help when it comes to picking up girls .... i'm sure the same guy can do just fine by himself !!!!

I wouldn't know, he seemed quite reserved last night if it is the same guy. Mr mohawk didn't say a word allowing Moobs to do all the talking but the quick exchange ended in a firm no from the young lady. The group of six I was with all had a good laugh at the interchange.

That would be called a lie. Moobs was not picking up a working girl in Mango Bar. We were messing with some chic at the end of the bar on the way out to go have fun. We offered her no money and all that was said was "Hey, you should go hang with Mister Moobs Bro!"

Then we all had a good laugh.

Apaprently, lake geneve is too stupid to know a comedy routtine when he sees one. The gal was waiting on her BF.

Some people are complete annoying cociks. I'm not surprised that the b*tch a*s who wrote the above was too intimidated to introduce himself.

Some people are just f*ckin' pussified cock bites. Yes, Geneve, that's you I'm talking about.

We'd spent the better part of two hours messing and playing with the staff and having a good old time.

Geneve, f*ck you. Now that I know what you look like, the next time I "meet" you, it might get a little fun for ya.

What a f*ckin' *****.

Dipping into a conversation.

Don't know what is actually going on.

The girl was laughing with us and knew that we were just f*ckin' around.

There was no "firm" or "resounding" no proffered. There was a smile and a polite "I'm waiting on my BF." And we all parted laughing.

What a stupid f*ckin' c*nt you are Geneve.

Yes sometimes I am a ***** Moobs. And I didn't even notice you and your mates had come downstairs as I was chatting until one of my friends pointed out what was going on. The whole bar could hear the conversation as you were so loud.

I didn't see the woman laugh after you said "do you want to go with my friend" when she responded with a polite but firm no. And None of us saw you guys laugh. You all loitered outside for a while then you came back in to chat with her again. True you didn't offer money. However, if according to your version you knew she was not a working girl and that she was waiting for her BF (I heard her say "friend"), then it was a pretty rude thing to say to a woman sitting by herself.

All I know is that all of my 5 friends thought it was a very crass way to approach a woman you didn't know.

I acknowledge it was petty on my part to name you in the post and I deserve some stick for that from you. However, next time maybe you can be a little more tactful and discrete when you wish to impress your friends.

I'll look forward to the fun you have for me. Perhaps we can enjoy a foam party together at Babylon sometime? You can then give me a good spanking.

Cheers

fair enough mate .... was surprised at u posting that .... i'm pretty sure i've provided my fair share of (unintentional) laughs around sukhumvit !!! :roll: :roll:

From what I have heard some bald english guy is writing a humourous book containing some of your most infamous acts! Should be a best seller. You'll be able to retire and drink the royalties away....:lol:

anal sex

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

After reading that I'm not surprised that Moobs was spotted trying to pick up a working girl for his mate with the mohawk last night in Big Mango.

It was very classy to observe! :roll:

hmmmmm ...... what happens in soi 4 should stay in soi 4 !!!

Really, I don't go soi cesspool much at all so I was not aware there was such a rule. Especially, in one of the few bars one can visit where there are no hookers - at least I had previously thought. A bunch of us swung by after an end of year dinner in Ruam Rudee to take advantage of the Beer Lao night - great deal BTW for lovers of Beer Lao.

Does the rule mean we won't have to hear anymore of your pool playing exploits mate? :wink:

and knowing the guy with the mohawk vaguely, i'd say Moobs would be more of a hinderance than a help when it comes to picking up girls .... i'm sure the same guy can do just fine by himself !!!!

I wouldn't know, he seemed quite reserved last night if it is the same guy. Mr mohawk didn't say a word allowing Moobs to do all the talking but the quick exchange ended in a firm no from the young lady. The group of six I was with all had a good laugh at the interchange.

That would be called a lie. Moobs was not picking up a working girl in Mango Bar. We were messing with some chic at the end of the bar on the way out to go have fun. We offered her no money and all that was said was "Hey, you should go hang with Mister Moobs Bro!"

Then we all had a good laugh.

Apaprently, lake geneve is too stupid to know a comedy routtine when he sees one. The gal was waiting on her BF.

Some people are complete annoying cociks. I'm not surprised that the b*tch a*s who wrote the above was too intimidated to introduce himself.

Some people are just f*ckin' pussified cock bites. Yes, Geneve, that's you I'm talking about.

We'd spent the better part of two hours messing and playing with the staff and having a good old time.

Geneve, f*ck you. Now that I know what you look like, the next time I "meet" you, it might get a little fun for ya.

What a f*ckin' *****.

Dipping into a conversation.

Don't know what is actually going on.

The girl was laughing with us and knew that we were just f*ckin' around.

There was no "firm" or "resounding" no proffered. There was a smile and a polite "I'm waiting on my BF." And we all parted laughing.

What a stupid f*ckin' c*nt you are Geneve.

Yes sometimes I am a c*nt Moobs. And I didn't even notice you and your mates had come downstairs as I was chatting until one of my friends pointed out what was going on. The whole bar could hear the conversation as you were so loud.

I didn't see the woman laugh after you said "do you want to go with my friend" when she responded with a polite but firm no. And None of us saw you guys laugh. You all loitered outside for a while then you came back in to chat with her again. True you didn't offer money. However, if according to your version you knew she was not a working girl and that she was waiting for her BF (I heard her say "friend"), then it was a pretty rude thing to say to a woman sitting by herself.

All I know is that all of my 5 friends thought it was a very crass way to approach a woman you didn't know.

I acknowledge it was petty on my part to name you in the post and I deserve some stick for that from you. However, next time maybe you can be a little more tactful and discrete when you wish to impress your friends.

I'll look forward to the fun you have for me. Perhaps we can enjoy a foam party together at Babylon sometime? You can then give me a good spanking.

Cheers

again

so far off base as to be idiotic

seems to be ur MO

It's called being socially retarded and not getting out much.

Get over yourself Nerd Boy.

And Dude!

Really

I think I'll trust my instincts as to women as opposed to yours.

Truly!

Good Lord!

• 1 month later...