Farang = Big

Grego

Tell if i'm wrong but i think nowadays for a thai girl (the naughty type probably ;) But even some "nice" gals) if you're farang you must have at least like a 8 incher... else they'd call you small lol

What's the average size of "farang" they meet huh ?

It's supposed to be like 6" average. lol

Tell if i'm wrong but i think nowadays for a thai girl (the naughty type probably ;) But even some "nice" gals) if you're farang you must have at least like a 8 incher... else they'd call you small lol

Quote.. If you're farang you must have at least like a 8 inche.. Unquote. :shock: :shock: :shock: Fook! :shock: Are you talking about horse here? :shock:

I imagine when measuring yourself, you may be confusing centimetres for inches...

:twisted:

I imagine when measuring yourself, you may be confusing centimetres for inches...

:twisted:

A toothpick?

I used to have a roommate in college.

Really great guy. He was a football (American football) player and rather handsome but managed to stay humble and be a great guy.

Besides being built like a horse he was also rumored to be hung like one. We usually kept the room sharing quite amicable and the other person left when one of us had a date.

One night he came home at about 2am, with a really hot girl. He assumed I was sleeping so they started to get it on. Being an insomniac and a good friend I was neither sleeping nor going to let them know that I am awake. :D It was semi-dark so I couldn't really see all the details. They got into it and clothing started to come off. When his pants came off all I heard "O hell NO! You ain't putting THAT inside me". And she was gone.

I asked him does that happen often?

He said you wouldn't believe.

Does having a HUGE **** make one more attractive? I don't think so. A ugly, out of shape guy with a huge **** is still ugly out of shape guy. She won't be looking at his thing all night long.

In any case, if a girl looks at my member and says it's too small, it probably for the better that we don't do it... there is a reason her hole is so big.

;)

Does having a HUGE d*ck make one more attractive? I don't think so. A ugly, out of shape guy with a huge d*ck is still ugly out of shape guy. She won't be looking at his thing all night long.

;)

Partly agree, if you have a big knob with a huge belly,

it might be abit hard to reach a ***** when *******.

Ps, your friend just picked the wrong girl.

IF a fat guy has a big knob then he is less attractive than a slim guy with a regular knob.

But why is that a valid comparison? A fair comparison would be two equally slim or fat guys with large or small knobs.

These discussions are pointless. There is no one single factor that attracts the opposite sex. It is a cumulative effect of a myriad of different aspects of a person.

If a girl wants sex, she looks for a fit, attractive guy. If she wants a boyfriend, she looks for a funny, faithful guy. If she wants a husband, she looks for a stable, honest guy.

In all cases, it's better to be honest, interesting and funny. No girl is attracted to a guy who bullshits his way through life, pretending to be a helicopter pilot or a professional magician. Actually there ARE girls who are attracted to that kind of guy - but not for long and they are pretty vapid themselves to say the least.

To recap... honest, interesting, funny, stable, faithful, financially viable, generous, spontaeous, sexy, good looking, well-dressed, tall, in-shape, popular, friendly, polite, respectful and respectable, confident, mature, original, creative, sensual, romantic and fun.

And if you girls can find all that, ask yourselves, "Is his **** big enough?" and "Is he straight?"

IF a fat guy has a big knob then he is less attractive than a slim guy with a regular knob.

But why is that a valid comparison? A fair comparison would be two equally slim or fat guys with large or small knobs.

These discussions are pointless. There is no one single factor that attracts the opposite sex. It is a cumulative effect of a myriad of different aspects of a person.

If a girl wants sex, she looks for a fit, attractive guy. If she wants a boyfriend, she looks for a funny, faithful guy. If she wants a husband, she looks for a stable, honest guy.

In all cases, it's better to be honest, interesting and funny. No girl is attracted to a guy who bullshits his way through life, pretending to be a helicopter pilot or a professional magician. Actually there ARE girls who are attracted to that kind of guy - but not for long and they are pretty vapid themselves to say the least.

To recap... honest, interesting, funny, stable, faithful, financially viable, generous, spontaeous, sexy, good looking, well-dressed, tall, in-shape, popular, friendly, polite, respectful and respectable, confident, mature, original, creative, sensual, romantic and fun.

And if you girls can find all that, ask yourselves, "Is his d*ck big enough?" and "Is he straight?"

Start a meaningful discussion then! Lets see what haven't we discussed... Thai politics, global economic issues, environmental concerns, movies, funny pictures, Thai vs Cambodian hookers?

Here the topic is knobs. And yes to each their own. BUT the question was do Thai girls go for farang because of bigger knobs? I doubt that the member has anything to do with what initially attracts a girl to the guy. You have to get them to see your shlong first before they will pass judgment on its size and to do that the girl has to like you enough or you paid her enough.

I don't think the myth of tiny Asian penis is true. So far from my conversation with female friends it seems that Thai guys come in all sorts in sizes.

But what attracts Thai girl to foreign men is a whole different discussion... I believe we already discussed it all. In fact I think this topic is a repeat of another one I remember from 2 years ago.

PS What does popular and tall have to do with anything? :P

Couple happiness depends first into "active" tenderness ability. This means ability to discover what makes the other one feel deep happy, from little everyday life details, from culture sharing, to food sharing, to happy bedlife...

Impossible to get the last one high, if the other ones tend to zero.

And, to be technical :shock: , most sensitives woman erotic vaginal zones are near "entrance": so long or short penis do not matter... Ability to feel and control what please her, and forget own pleasure until she reach her pleasure, than, allow you to take yours is the best way to show your love after nice tenderness moments.

Long, short, no matters to be happy this way! Just mutual understanding, in fact! :D

Couple happiness depends first into "active" tenderness ability. This means ability to discover what makes the other one feel deep happy, from little everyday life details, from culture sharing, to food sharing, to happy bedlife...

Impossible to get the last one high, if the other ones tend to zero.

And, to be technical :shock: , most sensitives woman erotic vaginal zones are near "entrance": so long or short penis do not matter... Ability to feel and control what please her, and forget own pleasure until she reach her pleasure, than, allow you to take yours is the best way to show your love after nice tenderness moments.

Long, short, no matters to be happy this way! Just mutual understanding, in fact! :D

Exactly right...

...Unless you consider girth... and oral sex... and anal sex... and pressure on the G spot during doggie-style .

Oh and visual stimulation - I can't get much more than a B cup in my mouth, but I quite like looking at D cups every now and again. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of girls who like that 'WOW!' factor as well.

There are millions of relationships that are based solely on great sex. The rest of that stuff is romantic, extraneous and irrelevant in these relationships.

'Mutual understanding' and 'nice tenderness' are nice theories, but don't really address girls who like casual sex, bukkake, group sex, bondage, submissive sex, gag and rape fantasies. If the subject is penises, then sex is more important than 'relationship' advice. The millions of girls who enjoy this stuff (and there are many more than you might think) don't fantasise about little dicks.

Look up some erotic fiction written by women for women - I can guarantee you they almost never use the words 'small' or 'average' or 'short'.

Women never cry out, "Oh yes... partially fill me up!!!"

Guest Lollipop

Who the f*ck is this guy?

One of Kanomkrok bfs I guess.

Who the f*ck is this guy?

One of Kanomkrok bfs I guess.

Or someone who likes to kick the anthill :lol:

There sure is a point in all this though, people being greedy... and exagerating a lil too much at times about what they got or what they need.

In the end like it was said the first thing seen is your appearance and that's why you'd better stay in a good shape, for everyday's credibility in love, work and many others ;P

Then comes your behavior, and more and more..