Re: New Year Resolutions, Anyone? :)

Hazel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Touche...

BTW WhiteLouse - I'm still younger than Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp.

And I'm dating a 22 year old former Miss Thailand World - so maybe I'm doing OK.

:lol:

oldie david, as OPTIMISTIC lady i thought u have spelt my name wrong cause actually my full name is beauty cute whitelotus not WHITELOUSE - just for you to remember and correctly referrence in next time 8)

Google 'Louse'... then decide if I made a mistake or not.

I KNOW OF WHAT IT MEAN SO I SIAD " AS OPTIMISTIC LADY" GOT IT???????????? :twisted:

my full name is beauty cute whitelotus

So for all we know you could be a 64 year old leprous amputee with warts...

:twisted:

on TF there is a nut for every bolt..

..and if you continue calling us oldies, we do what daddies are supposed to do with spoilt lil brats such as you. I am gonna cane your a**e and put the pic as default on your profile :lol

:roll: :roll:

Who let you out without your carer?

:roll:

So let 's do it then damn OLDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :lol:

..and if you continue calling us oldies, we do what daddies are supposed to do with spoilt lil brats such as you. I am gonna cane your a**e and put the pic as default on your profile :lol

well then, post a pic, so we can all be wowed by your cuteness and beauty (alleged)

well then, post a pic, so we can all be wowed by your cuteness and beauty (alleged)

why i have to obey the poor oldie who is not my master who can't even give me purnisments or reward me. look at yourself in the mirror before ordering me :lol:

why i have to obey the poor oldie who is not my master who can't even give me purnisments or reward me. look at yourself in the mirror before ordering me :lol:

I was merely pointing out that you do a lot of blustering with little to back it up. You have enough hot air in that deluded little brain to fuel an entire balloon festival..

or as our cousins across the pond might say; 'you're full of ****'

if i was full of sh*t, but any of your business???????????? u guys can't do any f* real actions against me so kindly keep your f* mounth shut?????????????????

and you can't do any real action against 'us guys', so who's going to make us?

Now run along and play with your dolls like a good little girl. The adults are trying to have a conversation...

if i was full of sh*t, but any of your business???????????? u guys can't do any f* real actions against me so kindly keep your f* mounth shut?????????????????

Now run along and play with your dolls like a good little girl. The adults are trying to have a conversation...

plz kindly kick me out of this great website then ( if u can lol) :lol:

Even if I could, I wouldn't. You give me something to do when there is no paint drying...

Even if I could, I wouldn't. You give me something to do when there is no paint drying...

then i imply that u love to see my drama and accept my rude actions from now on and for ever:lol:

then i imply that u love to see my drama and accept my rude actions from now on and for ever:lol:

No. I actually implied that you were slightly below watching paint dry on the scale of entertainment value...

if i were such a worthlessness as u said, why do u refuse to kick me out???????????? any make sense supporting reason, poor oldie :o

I refer you to my previous reply (since you are obviously thick as buffalo **** and did not understand it the first time)

You give me something to do when there is no paint drying...

You are practice for debating with people who have a modicum of sense. Sort of like a pre season friendly where a world class team takes on a nondescript bunch of amateurs. (oh and for that dense brain I will point out; in this analogy YOU are the nondescript amateur)

In comparison to you I know that I look crappy and old but you look even worse, Afook.. :lol:

but he is the only afook hiding behind womens profiles trying hard to become a lumberjack..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clPYfaTvHT0

use the melody from this clip to sing the following statement

" the oldies have their own life, they f*ck all night , they whine all day"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But, Whitelocust... you could be older than all of us. Your age, is simply a number which YOU input into TF. I can edit my profile and make myself younger than you.

You keep harping on about age as though you achieved something... You didn't achieve anything.

You were born... that's it. You didn't even do that - your Mum and Dad did it.. Being young isn't something you DO. It's something you ARE.

Also - immature, rude, stupid, obnoxious, unpopular, cowardly, dishonest, lonely, single, ignorant, desperate and almost certainly ugly (I found that people who don't include a real picture are almost always hideous).

You can't debate, you try to offend, you don't understand our jokes, you don't know that we are laughing at you. Seriously, you have no positive points at all!

I've f**ked some horrible girls in the past - because they were hot. And I've f**ked ugly girls because they were fun.... But you? I wouldn't give you a charity ****, if you had cancer and the BBC raised millions for me to do it.

(PS - THAT'S how you insult someone.)