Re: New Year Resolutions, Anyone? :)

Hazel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you? I wouldn't give you a charity f*ck, if you had cancer and the BBC raised millions for me to do it.

(PS - THAT'S how you insult someone.)

ouch.

:salute: :salute:

well done darling...

:wink:

Besides from being sleeping partner you also kiss him :shock:

Poor pretty whitelotus, she doesnt how harsh they can perform when these guys ganging up :lol:

Poor pretty whitelotus, she doesnt how harsh they can perform when these guys ganging up :lol:

This all started a couple of years ago, Kus.

Whitelocust wrote to me asking for a date. I asked to see a picture, she refused. I asked for some personal details - age, job etc. She refused.

So I turned her down for a date. (She also did exactly the same with PeeMarc).

She didn't like being turned down - but who will go on a date with someone who won't give ANY details about themselves?

So since then, she has been acting like a child, coming on to the forums and writing insulting messages to me. Like a teenager who got turned down at high school.

If you go back to the start of the problems in this forum, you will see she started them for no reason. Therefore, she should be prepared for a fight... And if it gets too difficult she should quit, or the moderators will step in.

This all started a couple of years ago, Kus.

Whitelocust wrote to me asking for a date. I asked to see a picture, she refused.

You said like a pretty girl in blue with 'no default photo' stamped on was not her ? :shock:

:) Hey, all these get me thinking (this may even be substance for a whole new thread) - now, what's the common consensus about what's the acceptable age gap between two partners in love? I know acceptablility is very subjective, with some people thinking a gap of ten years is ok, and anything more is not, or etc etc etc.

But for myself, I feel that as long as both parties are seriously in love and open with each other, sometimes age is not that much of an issue, so long as each knows what he/she is going to be in for, and why he/she loves this person as much as he/she is doing. Being in touch with oneself and being self-congruent is the key word, guess. Although I guess things do get a bit trickier once your partner gets older than your own mum or dad. Especially in an Asian society, marrying an Asian usually means marrying (and I mean emotionally, not financially) his or her family to a certain extent, even if it's not a typically traditional one. By marrying emotionally your Asian partner's family, I mean there's probably more elders and cousins from the extended family who will have more opportunities to interact with you and ask curious questions and that, probably from a more culturally collective context than what a Westerner is used to, if what I'm saying still makes sense? Probably there's some Asian families out there who differ from what I'm describing e.g. more individualistic family cultures, so it's ok I guess :)

:) Hey, all these get me thinking (this may even be substance for a whole new thread) - now, what's the common consensus about what's the acceptable age gap between two partners in love? I know acceptablility is very subjective, with some people thinking a gap of ten years is ok, and anything more is not, or etc etc etc.

But for myself, I feel that as long as both parties are seriously in love and open with each other, sometimes age is not that much of an issue, so long as each knows what he/she is going to be in for, and why he/she loves this person as much as he/she is doing. Being in touch with oneself and being self-congruent is the key word, guess. Although I guess things do get a bit trickier once your partner gets older than your own mum or dad. Especially in an Asian society, marrying an Asian usually means marrying (and I mean emotionally, not financially) his or her family to a certain extent, even if it's not a typically traditional one. By marrying emotionally your Asian partner's family, I mean there's probably more elders and cousins from the extended family who will have more opportunities to interact with you and ask curious questions and that, probably from a more culturally collective context than what a Westerner is used to, if what I'm saying still makes sense? Probably there's some Asian families out there who differ from what I'm describing e.g. more individualistic family cultures, so it's ok I guess :)

You should start a new thread... tomorrow.

17.7435 years. It's a statistical fact.