location based networking apps

RYU666

Last time I checked Facebook Places doesn't work in Thailand (or a lot of other places)

The guy who runs The Sportsman is trying to do something similar with Farang Friendly. It's reviews and such and can recommend places around you based on your location.

It's still in beta but he let me try it install it on my iPhone and although it needs a lot more data to really make it useful, it's pretty cool.

I have Latitude installed but Aphrodite is the only person on my list since she was one of the only people who had it installed. She told me it was cool if I stalk her :-)

might come in handy though if the wife use facebook.

publish as you are at one place while you are at another, one of those massage parlors or something like so.

Check out this.... You can install it on someone's phone and then track their location, read their SMS's and listen into their calls. You can even turn on the microphone of the phone remotely without lighting up the screen and listen to what's happening in the room!

http://www.mobilebugstore.com/?gclid=CPGtvoXzvqYCFU6DpAodiBzmHQ

I got foursquare recently and enjoy it. It shows a lot of good places in your current area along with some reviews. It shows if your friends are close by (as long as you and your friends allow others to see you).

I have been stalking you..and a few more friends :twisted:

I always knew you were a stalker.

I got foursquare recently and enjoy it. It shows a lot of good places in your current area along with some reviews. It shows if your friends are close by (as long as you and your friends allow others to see you).

It kind of forces me to stalk you when it sends me a message saying, "Hey Sassy is at 7/11. Here's a map showing how to get to her!"

It kind of forces me to stalk you when it sends me a message saying, "Hey Sassy is at 7/11. Here's a map showing how to get to her!"

No I will know every time you go to the "beach" without me....you *****.

No I will know every time you go to the "beach" without me....you b*tch.

lol...I was actually thinking about that place this morning...not 30 minutes ago.

I wanna go there again, but I need my partner in crime.