Cable TV and Internet Service in Bangbuathong

Chatty

Question

Well, I'm Universal Channel and Syfy Channel ohhh plus Sony Entertainment Channel addicted... I might die when I won't see those channel, lol so does anyone know if i move to Bangbuathong how can I still see them? :cry:

How about Hi-speed internet access which one is available there? TOT or TRUE or MAX net?

Please please help.

10 answers to this question

Well, I'm Universal Channel and Syfy Channel ohhh plus Sony Entertainment Channel addicted... I might die when I won't see those channel, lol so does anyone know if i move to Bangbuathong how can I still see them? :cry:

How about Hi-speed internet access which one is available there? TOT or TRUE or MAX net?

Please please help.

For internet I use True. It's fast enough at 6 Mpbs for downloads and really reliable out here (never been cut off once). It's either 499 or 599 a month including 40 free (crappy) TV channels.

As far as Universal Channels and all that Jazz...I have no idea. Some of my neighbors have these gigantic satellites and they don't pay a monthly fee. From the looks of it, they get TV Channels from Jupiter and Pluto.

Satellite envy. :roll:

Why do you want to put yourself through the pain of those TV channels, especially sitting through dreadful adverts every 10 mins.. It's analogue shite with most of it cut by sensors.

I would spend less money on a better Internet connection and download your favourite TV shows in normal or full HD, 10hrs after airing in the US (no dreadful adverts).. I think cable here is a full season behind most shows.

http://eztv.it/

You can always use a media centre (pantip/fortune) to wirelessly transmit those files to your TV if you must... A nutless monkey could set one of those boxes up.

True is the most pathetic excuse for a Thai company i have ever dealt with.. Useless c***s.

I have the cheap b100 a month cable in my building but it airs Sun Cinema which i don't mind because it plays ALL the movie gore, swearing, everything with just 2 small adverts in-between movie shows. That i can deal with.

I believe there is a site for Thai somewhere but for English you can get here:

http://www.allsubs.org/

Just make sure eztv is somewhere in the title along with HD or standard depending on what you downloaded.

Another idea is to download full seasons with subs from piratebay.. although subs will be English/European so check the comments first as to make sure it's not all in spanish or whatever.

I believe there is a site for Thai somewhere but for English you can get here:

http://www.allsubs.org/

Just make sure eztv is somewhere in the title along with HD or standard depending on what you downloaded.

Another idea is to download full seasons with subs from piratebay.. although subs will be English/European so check the comments first as to make sure it's not all in spanish or whatever.

I think i'm kinda gen Y... love things in packages.

Finally, i got cable TV service, dunno heave might hear me. There is a new cable TV. service with over 80 channels and yes! it has Universal and Syfy Channels... 300 baht / month free for installation.

I'm so glad cuz living there without TV. is so horrible, it's so quiet and lonely.