thai language: use of the word "teerak"?

disoriented

teerak? do thai girls call only her boyfriend teerak or also some good female friends?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. teerak? do thai girls call only her boyfriend teerak or also some good female friends?

• only boyfriends
    • only good female friends
    • both

hi guys and girls,

i have a question for you. my gf accidently turned on her phone when she was at a party. i always heard her someone calling" teerak" or" babe". these are usually the words which she uses for me. i never heard her someone calling like this when i was together with her. i also heard some english voices in the background. yes, she likes farang. ok enough of this story.

now my question to the thai girls:

when do you use the word teerak? just for guys? or do you call your best female friends even like this?

:?: :?: :?:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys and girls,

i have a question for you. my gf accidently turned on her phone when she was at a party. i always heard her someone calling" teerak" or" babe". these are usually the words which she uses for me. i never heard her someone calling like this when i was together with her. i also heard some english voices in the background. yes, she likes farang. ok enough of this story.

now my question to the thai girls:

when do you use the word teerak? just for guys? or do you call your best female friends even like this?

:?: :?: :?:

Teerak means lover,sweetheart, boy/girlfriend...a word that is reserved for someone who is very special, unless kidding (and yes, it can be used in a kidding way). And nope, except for lesbians a girl would never call another girl "teerak".

Her 'Teerak' can be her other BF or her male friends.

the word can serve several purposes. I even use the word teerak with my grilfriends, of course I'm not a *****! It is just a nice way of addressing someone.

Noochy

PS*I can smell a rat from your post :roll:

oh, by the way guys.

thx 4 destroying my post!

you are a great help! :twisted:

destroyed ur post ???? we're trying to wise u up .... Dohhhhhhhhhhhh

anyway go and buy ur teerak another water buffalo

lol

> try reading in-between lines stubborn_nik... listen to the wise and have a laugh, will ya

PS are you german btw?? f'get about the laugh then, TWO water buffalo's will do sabai sabai... teeerak :P

thx, again!

my nationality has nothing to do with anything!

or did you choose where you were born?

just stop posting please!

ok, as you can imagine i am not in a good mood.

so what do you think about wasting your time doing sth

else. like artificial insemination of this freaking

buffallo. probably the best sex you will ever have.

just my 2 ?cents...