Where to buy motorcycle helmet in BKK?

funky_house

Question

4 answers to this question

How much are you willing to spend mate? Red Baron has some high quality imported helmets (you can Google them), and there's a place I know on the Ekkamai/Ramintra tangduan just past Lat Prao which has a great range of imported European stuff (all sorts of gear not just helmets) at not too ridiculous prices (still looking at a mern or two for an imported helmet mind). I'll get you a number if you're interested.

Most of the other stuff you'll find consist of Index et al (which I have and is fine though I don't plan on crashing any time soon) for around 1,000 baht. Saphan Mai area is a good place for those (only come in big size though).

Was thinking about 4-5,000. Just want to find something half decent, that fits properly, and will do the job its supposed to.

My present piece of sh*te is only useful for taking a p*ss in, but it was all they had. I checked out Red Baron, and all that Arai stuff. Phew!

Appreciate it if you could give me info on the other place.

Thanks

Sorry mate couldn't find the post in all those forum listings.

Let me know when you're here and I'll take you over there for a look. I'm sure you'll find something for that price. He had some nice OGK helmets for 3-4ish last time I was in. Lot's of other good gear too. Got my jacket and paddock stand there. Just noticed there's a big bike gear shop opening up soon next door too.

Edited by PiAnt