Can you guys please help me to translate this?

sayasiapa

I think its a name, and i dont know wether its a boy or girl name,

can anyone helps me to understand this word?

ฉึก ฉึก

The word itself doesn't have meaning. If you say "ฉึก", most Thai won't understand what you mean.

Here come the tricky part because "ฉึก ฉึก" could mean train's sound but it's more like "ฉึกฉัก" or "ฉึกกะฉัก"

or it could mean something a bit naughty. It could mean a sound when you're making love.

You're welcome!

Hmmm.. I heard that word when I was in Thailand last time.

I think Thais who live in Thailand now can explain better.

Something from the ads. with the little girl who called "หมูฉึกฉึก"

So maybe just maybe the word "ฉึกฉัก" might related to that..?!!!

You're welcome!

Hmmm.. I heard that word when I was in Thailand last time.

I think Thais who live in Thailand now can explain better.

Something from the ads. with the little girl who called "หมูฉึกฉึก"

So maybe just maybe the word "ฉึกฉัก" might related to that..?!!!

You're welcome!

That can be true, but non of Thai in Thailand replied to this just yet. (or will they ever?)

"หมูฉึกฉึก"??? what does it mean? Could anyone please enlighten me?

That can be true, but non of Thai in Thailand replied to this just yet. (or will they ever?)

"หมูฉึกฉึก"??? what does it mean? Could anyone please enlighten me?

"หมูฉึกฉึก" it comes from one tv advertises when the girl shaking "Knor" (if I'm not wrong) soup powder and she was saying that along...quite popular here in Thailand.

As it says Cheug Cheug, I suppose it could be similar to "chug" as in chugging back a drink in one?

Perhaps something you might hear chanted in bars whilst being cajoled into swigging back a stiff drink in one go?

Not sure it actually means tequila, but it could be chanted as you swig it back.

what i hear often of ฉึก ฉึก is when guys describe themselves while shagging girls..hehe..sorry it could be something else aswell....

haha Soda, this is "OUT" already na... Thai people say and mean that way 20 years ago may be... This word "ฉึก ฉึก" mean that advert. Knor.

For "Shagging" we call "Sum" ซั่ม You can hear it from a Thai movie "Sudket Slate Ped" (Loser love). I think it come from Orgasm.

because i tried google translation and it said "Eyes guy hunt" which sounds like "seeking for a guy" doesnt make any sense

Well, although it's written with Thai letters, it's actually karaoke spelling for tequila, much like my name is spelled แอนท์ (Ant), or writing Krungthep (and expecting it to mean something in English).

Once you get your head round it, you will see that many words are actually English words written in Thai. Practice by reading shop signs, road signs etc.

Well, although it's written with Thai letters, it's actually karaoke spelling for tequila, much like my name is spelled แอนท์ (Ant), or writing Krungthep (and expecting it to mean something in English).

Once you get your head round it, you will see that many words are actually English words written in Thai. Practice by reading shop signs, road signs etc.

Such as Thanon Ungree Dunung is the way Thai say it. (the road near Red Cross) Actually, it's the memorial of "Henri Dunant" Swedish guy (founder of international red cross, hope i wasn't wrong)

haha Soda, this is "OUT" already na... Thai people say and mean that way 20 years ago may be... This word "ฉึก ฉึก" mean that advert. Knor.

For "Shagging" we call "Sum" ซั่ม You can hear it from a Thai movie "Sudket Slate Ped" (Loser love). I think it come from Orgasm.

what's a shame!!! 5555 sorry i am a low tech person and that is why i come up with....I think i better learn new slang Thai word so that I'm not out of date hahaha :D

• 2 weeks later...

I tried google translate, and it gave me weird translation.

I tried thai2english.com, and i only can assume and sum up the words, but the real meaning i still dont know.

im gonna need help for this one too..

ทำงานใส่ร้ายกันแบบนี้หรอ แต่มันไม่ใช่เรื่องของกูแต่จะรู้ไว้

here is from google translate:

Work like this slander Hrno. But it's not a loan, but will know.

This is what i did myself to translate from thai2english

to work to slander each other/prevent/together like this, only it not trouble of me only to know .

can anyone help again?

thanks