Will this hurts you ?

bigKus

A guy sent PM to you saying nice things, you replied being friendly then you guys keep in touch, chat sometimes. Your freindship growing well, and you feeling got stronger expecting anything further than just friend...till you met in person. The conversation went on naturally on the day you guys first met like you have been friends for so long until he told you that he crushed on your (female) friend and kept talking about her all the rest of that night. What would you do ? Will this hurts you ?

I guess it would naturally hurt in the beginning since you were building up feelings for him. At the same time you should also be happy for your friend if you think this guy is a nice guy. After all, things have been going well and you feel like you've been friends for a while. Try to hook em up with your friend, stay friends with him, and move on.*

*if I was gay and my friend was gay

I guess it would naturally hurt in the beginning since you were building up feelings for him. At the same time you should also be happy for your friend if you think this guy is a nice guy. After all, things have been going well and you feel like you've been friends for a while. Try to hook em up with your friend, stay friends with him, and move on.*

*if I was gay and my friend was gay

Only if you are Nang Eak in Thai soap opera.. hmm.. channel 7 as well.

If I were you, I might feel a bit hurt cuz I expected on something out of the man. But life is what it is, so you can't avoid the fact that the others may think different from you or see things in different ways. Well, let's look at the positive side that at least you should be happy that this man seems to be sincere enough to speak out his mind (which is very difficult to find one at this present time). And believe me, in this case, YOU ARE NOT SCREWED!!! Then keep smiling and bring your self-confidence back! :)

That would hurt my self confidence a lot. But it is no big deal. If I just chatted with him and haven't have sex with him so my friend can just take him if she should fall for him too. Otherwise, I would feel too awkward, you know, that my friend and I would have had intimate experience with the same guy.

Edited by duanja

it depends on that guy's original intention

if he's trying to get to know you as a friend, and happened to see your friend, and he like her, than i think that should be just a misunderstanding emotion between you two.

if he's trying to use you just to get to know your friend, then you might better leave him before he does the same thing to your friend for other reasons.

if he's into you, but he changed his mind and now he's into your friend, than the chance would be he's a player.

That would hurt my self confidence a lot. But it is no big deal. If I just chatted with him and haven't have sex with him so my friend can just take him if she should fall for him too. Otherwise, I would feel too awkward, you know, that my friend and I would have had intimate experience with the same guy.

Kind of agree there.

You guys havent ****ed each others yet, and you've never told him that you like him, right?

And obviously many guys are too dump to understand how we women think.

So, just the tip, next time you chat with a guy and you feel good with him..

"Tell him!" to avoid the situation of misunderstanding/ misinterpreting.

It is about intention. If he made it seem like he was coming on to you that's one thing but if he was simply being polite then it's difficult to say what his intent was.

When you meet friends of people you like (i.e. you are going out with or want to go out with) it can seem like flirting. You want them to like you so that they won't block you. Even the guy friends (hopefully married or male family members) you're nicer too.

If you expressed anything beyond friendly banter then there's no real reason to be upset.

it depends on that guy's original intention

if he's trying to get to know you as a friend, and happened to see your friend, and he like her, than i think that should be just a misunderstanding emotion between you two.

if he's trying to use you just to get to know your friend, then you might better leave him before he does the same thing to your friend for other reasons.

if he's into you, but he changed his mind and now he's into your friend, than the chance would be he's a player.

You guys havent ****ed each others yet, and you've never told him that you like him, right?

And obviously many guys are too dump to understand how we women think.

So, just the tip, next time you chat with a guy and you feel good with him..

"Tell him!" to avoid the situation of misunderstanding/ misinterpreting.

u got it nailed there .... subtle (or not so subtle) hints do NOT work with guys !! if u want him to screw U just tell him !!!!