Is it better to be a man?

Chatty

We've heard a lot of transexual, from man to woman... but how about woman to be man.

I'm listening to the radio about it. So very technical... cuz it's about pee pee and erection. Sounds complicate to me but it's interesting anyway.

I'm thinking, if I have money, should I change my gender?

We've heard a lot of transexual, from man to woman... but how about woman to be man.

I'm listening to the radio about it. So very technical... cuz it's about pee pee and erection. Sounds complicate to me but it's interesting anyway.

Unfortunately, I'm too biased to give any sort of useful response to that question :-)

I love this thread so much, I'm changing my signature.

I love having sex with girls but Im not gonna try to get a penis cut and paste on me.

It's expensive, I dont like pain (in that way) and I still want to use my vagina sometimes.

Nope, It's not better to be a man. It's better to be whatever you want.

I guess that is the reason why ppl do stuff with themselve.