Multiculturalism! Epic Fail?

PiAnt

This is what i originally wrote

Try going to Bradford, Leicester and any other part of the UK where 20 years of mass immigration has led to the white skinned natives being unable to walk the streets safely because of their colour, and give an honest answer on multiculturalism

Well this is a fact many areas where immigrants have settles are now effectively no go zones for a white male to walk through, there is a link showing the statistics of inter racial violent crime and it totally blows the myth that its whitey who is racist, unfortunatley for me i can find it though i will look.

As it was part of the last UK government to alter the make up of the UK forever imho such destruction of indigenous way of life should be punished as an act of treason.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-adviser.html

Yes such social engineering is destructive to the INDIGENOUS peoples way of life, you only have to look the gang wars and terrorism of 1st/2nd generation immigrants to see this along with white flight from all areas where immigrants now call home. Enoch unfortunately was right lots of blood has been spilled.

Its quite obvious that if a nation allows millions of unskilled workers in who are willing to live 10/20 to a house enabling them to undercut the wages of a native with a mortgage and family to pay for thus putting him out of work or at least lowering his wages thus standard of living itll lead to problems, and when the ordinary guy voices his opinion its silenced by the liberal ruling classes and their student union bar style of political thought, by playng the racist card.

Well you dont seem to think that having almost 600million people with free reign to come to work in this small country to live work and claim benefits is almost unlimited so there is no convincing you. No doubt you also disagree about the undercutting of wages, as the laws of supply and demand dont apply in your world.

I shall be working as an immigrant in Kazakhstan shortly, entering with a skilled visa as the client wants a native English speaker, once the jobs over i am kicked out of there, such basic common sense has been lost in the west. Though of course highly skilled and wealthy folk should be encouraged to come to Britain aswell as spouses and legitimate asylum seekers, pity its gone too far though.

That seems to be a comment about controlled immigration.

Edited by StuckinBKK

u appear to have a god given talent for totally missing (or ignoring) the point i am making !! i have never said soi 4 is an upmarket area,

I was clearly talking the piss, but its you who is missing the point in being someone who looks down his nose on certain English people whilst hanging out in the same areas and doing the drunken farang bit in this less respectable part of town, i am well aware that not every bar is an in your face brothel but it is your blatant hypocrisy that is being addressed. You cant hang out in these areas and claim the morale high ground.

but it does have bars were u can chill out, play some pool and not get constantly hassled by bar girls .... and as Bill points out u can (if u really want) find a companion for the night just about anywhere u wanna hang out in BKK !!! and not just sukhumvit !!!!

Just as you can go to certain parts of Pattaya for a nice family weekend away, but if you spent your time hanging out in Beach Rd soi 6, getting drunk with your mates itd be a little harder when trying to mock the less desirable English football hooligan types.

Edited by StuckinBKK

It's not about rebranding. It's about what your purpose is. What he's saying is that it is possible to frequent places on Soi 4 and not be a total ***** monger. If you personally cannot walk past Nana Plaza without feeling tempted to see a show then Soi 4 might be off limits for you. However, if you just accept that it is what it is you don't need to rebrand it.

Besides, name a street on Sukhumvit that isn't within a few blocks/sois of a place dealing in prostitution.

Soi 4? Well . . . that's Nana
Soi 5? Gulliver's (freelancers)
Soi 7? Eden Club
Soi 8? Lolita's
Soi 11? Hillary Bar, Climaxx (freelancers), St. Moritz (coyote club)
Soi 12? Darling massage
Soi 15? Thermae
Soi 17? Freelancers roaming the streets
Soi 19? Freelancers roaming the streets
Soi 20? Top Secret
Soi 21? Freelancers roaming the streets
Soi 22? Taffy's Hairy Pie Club . . . 'nuff said
Soi 23? Soi Cowboy

That's not to mention all of the "massage" shops that offer extra services that line nearly every soi in the area.

So what exactly makes one a total ***** monger going down Soi 4 but a clean, upstanding expat who talks about having drinks on Soi 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 15, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, or 23?

I was pointing out the fact one who lives in a glass house shouldnt thrown stones.

Ciarans comment was and i quote "u come across as the kind of lager drinking, trouble making english type holiday maker in Thailand, that ppl living here try to avoid !!! "

Now how the fcuk someone who hangs out in these areas can claim to wish to avoid those he no doubt perceives as drunken whoremongers (that is the stereotype) is taking the p7ss to put it mildly.

Besides there arent too many 100% clean and upstanding expats who hang out in the lower Sukhumvit area that havent at one time or another indulged in the immorality the area offers. Edited by FarangFarang

I grew up in Los Angeles and lived for many years in San Francisco. It is interesting that Los Angeles over the years has had many problems with racial incidents, and San Francisco very few. In my opinion, it is because San Francisco is a compact city. That means that people from different backgrounds send their kids to the same school, shop at the same grocery stores etc. Los Angeles is not a melting pot, it is a mosaic, where there is Koreatown, Little Saigon, West or East African section, etc. and the immigrants create their own little sub-country. This allows racial sterotypes to fester and grow, and also allows some who have another agenda play on the separation. I believe the key is not whether you allow immigrants in, but whether you are able to get them to mix. Ultimately, it is the mixing of the races that will save us all.