great site, check it out, i live by it,

Who cares

"• Domestic discipline is not spanking. A domestic discpline relationship begins when a couple decides that one partner will maintain a leadership role. For us, this means a married couple with the husband in that role. We also believe that DD means that the "head" will utlize discipline when necessary. What form that discipline will take is determined by each couple. Most couples who use domestic discipline will include spanking, but some do not.

• At this website, we believe that the Bible neither requires OR forbids corporal correction of wives. Numerous Bible passages, however, refer to wifely submission, and in an historical context it is logical to assume that everyone would have understood that occasionally this submission might be reinforced with corporal punishment. "

funny thing is, these people are more authentic Christians then the people who use that term these days, but still, they are crazy as ****, it seems

"• Domestic discipline is not spanking. A domestic discpline relationship begins when a couple decides that one partner will maintain a leadership role. For us, this means a married couple with the husband in that role. We also believe that DD means that the "head" will utlize discipline when necessary. What form that discipline will take is determined by each couple. Most couples who use domestic discipline will include spanking, but some do not.

• At this website, we believe that the Bible neither requires OR forbids corporal correction of wives. Numerous Bible passages, however, refer to wifely submission, and in an historical context it is logical to assume that everyone would have understood that occasionally this submission might be reinforced with corporal punishment. "

funny thing is, these people are more authentic Christians then the people who use that term these days, but still, they are crazy as ****, it seems

i have decied to become a born again christian !! but does it have to be a wife ?? can u still spank gfs, gigs and hookers ??

ehhhhhhhhh ..... a friend wants to know ???

jeez, i dont know, the hookers might charge more if you want to spank um,,, but gfs, sure, smack them up, god thinks its ok, so it is, probably, I would say try it out with different people see what happens might be fun,

i think in the past i may have misjudged this god guy !!!! spanking time is here !!!!!!!!!!!!