OK here it goes !?

dynamite2u

WHERE ? In Thailand..

can i meet nice normal girls interested in foreigner.. (but NOT "xxx working" girls) no offence to them. some of them are very pretty too..

ehhhhhhhhhh .... this is Thailand .... u can meet nice normal girls in exactly the same places u would meet nice normal girls in ur own country !! a basic level of thai might help !!!

ehhhhhhhhhh .... this is Thailand .... u can meet nice normal girls in exactly the same places u would meet nice normal girls in ur own country !! a basic level of thai might help !!!

**Balloons fall from ceiling**

It must be too early on a Saturday, but we'll take it! It's Ciaran's first helpful and polite reply to a newbie message!!!

I think he should host some sort of event for this special occasion.

And to answer the OP, start in the malls. You have the good with the bad mixed in there, but that makes it more fun.

**Balloons fall from ceiling**

It must be too early on a Saturday, but we'll take it! It's Ciaran's first helpful and polite reply to a newbie message!!!

I think he should host some sort of event for this special occasion.

And to answer the OP, start in the malls. You have the good with the bad mixed in there, but that makes it more fun.

i'm gonna post an event for Big Mango Saint Patricks Day !! that's gonna be a Thursday 17th March !!

and BTW my american friends .... it's a shamrock ... NOT a f**king 4 leafed clover !!!!!

i'm gonna post an event for Big Mango Saint Patricks Day !! that's gonna be a Thursday 17th March !!

and BTW my american friends .... it's a shamrock ... NOT a f**king 4 leafed clover !!!!!

I hope I'm off of my alcohol hiatus by that point. If so, I'll come with a box of lucky charms and a few four leafed clovers.

Back to the OP's question.......Big Mango could be the place to go to meet errrr 'normal Thais' we could hook him up with the Big Yin!

WHERE ? In Thailand..

can i meet nice normal girls interested in foreigner.. (but NOT "xxx working" girls) no offence to them. some of them are very pretty too..

It would be difficult, me say as long as you still have Caucasian look. Here in Thailand Caucasian looks attrack hookers like sh*t attracts flies

Edited by bigKus

It would be difficult, me say as long as you still have Caucasian look. Here in Thailand Caucasian looks attrack hookers like sh*t attracts flies

it's the thai baht in their wallets that attracts the hookers ... not how they look.

most hookers would prefer japanese customers. bigger wallets and smaller dicks !!!

it's the thai baht in their wallets that attracts the hookers ... not how they look.

most hookers would prefer japanese customers. bigger wallets and smaller dicks !!!

Not true, that would be after they have learned that people who have caucusian looks dont always rich.., Jap customers ? bigger and stingier as well