Special price of voucher "Dinner Cruise Coupon" 2 coupons 700 THB each

chutipok

Question

Special price of voucher "Dinner Cruise Coupon" 2 coupons 700 THB each - A touch of world class dinner in Bangkok (Special meal & Romantic) normal price 1,500 THB

Expiration date: 28 February 2011

http://www.thaicruise.com/routeprogram_en.php

**********************************************************************************

19.30 Check in at River City Pier 1, Siphraya (Charoen Krung 30 Rd.). Warm welcome from our receptionists.

19.45 Depart River City Pier. Our waiters and waitresses bring you to your designated seats and a welcome drink fruit punch is served along with snacks. Our singer introduces safety regulations in case of emergency.

20.00 Dinner: Select your desired dishes from our international buffet bar. Our musicians begin singing easy-listening jazz songs to complement with your meal.

21.00 Time for a dance! Our singer selects cultural and international upbeat songs to sing and dance with you.

21.45 Arrive River City Pier.

**********************************************************************************

3 answers to this question

We did this exact dinner cruise last night, supposedly the best one.. Save your money, it was truly an awful experience. The food was cold and bland and the entertainment was disaster.

If your intent on cruising the river then take a boat taxi and enjoy, but for god's sake eat in a restaurant on the bank for food 10 times better at half the price!

Ohhhhhhh...............very sorry to hear that.

I bought it bcoz I was planning to take my bf there. But unfortunately he could not come to BKK before February 28th through. Please everyone do not get me wrong, I did not intend to advertise it but only would like to sell it to somebody who is interested to go.

Cheers,

Ohhhhhhh...............very sorry to hear that.

I bought it bcoz I was planning to take my bf there. But unfortunately he could not come to BKK before February 28th through. Please everyone do not get me wrong, I did not intend to advertise it but only would like to sell it to somebody who is interested to go.

Cheers,

Just saw this and was about to delete and send over a spam warning...really does sound like a cheap ad.

Anyway, I'll let you off the hook if you just take me on the cruise with you. I'm free most weekends, and you can pick me up at 6:30.

Cheers.

;)