Online valium...

Stramash

Now I do like the redesign of the site. Took a wee while to get used to it, and there are still a few annoying things but my biggest gripe at the moment is;

GENERALLY INPUT SEEMS BORING AS ****!!!!!!

where is the controversy? the heated debates? the name calling? the yellow cards? (I remember a time yellow cards were fairly frequent) the shameless flaming of new members? (in a kind way)

so let's ****ing spice thins up a bit; start calling each other bastards, criticise people's beliefs, laugh at the unsightly mole on someone's face!!!

Invite back some of the grade one assholes who, while irritating, always seemed to provoke a response!!

So...VBroker you **** - come back, Allseasonsman you total wanker - come back.

thoughts please

I sent a message to Bill about this.... we seem not to be getting the long forums anymore.... 4 pages is an achievement these days.

I wonder if it's the new design - the 'current' forums are not displayed immediately on the home page.

Maybe it's the fact the pages seem to load more slowly.

Or maybe it's the fact people are less willing to fight now... (although the Lower Sukhumvit thread is getting a bit tetchy).

Who knows? Anyway - shut your gob you feckin' skirt-wearing, pie-eating jakey w anker. Fecking whining at every fecking thing that doesn't suit your loser lifestyle.

(And I'm only using 'feck' because the real word is auto-censored... Sheesh... a fecking machine guarding society's morals and sensibilities!)

**** all of you, you ******* fucks. (see how I took out the filtering?)

BTW, since the bite on the No Hold Barred thread seems to be pretty light, I'm thinking of getting rid of it and just lightening the standards across the board.

oh **** off you standard lowering plushophiliac bastard!

Hey! ****... it's ******* great.

So... No Holds Barred huh?

Where to begin? So how 'bout that Third Reich? Pretty cool, huh?

And where de white women at?

Cross burning and barbeque at my place on Sunday.

I hit a sand-****** in my car yesterday - serves him right for not moving.

Going gay-bashing this weekend - any takers (lol pun intended)?

Old people smell like piss.

I'd like to shoot Drogba in the ******* face with a howitzer.

That's twice now.

Once more and you're in for a ******* beating if you ever drag your lazy, broke ass over here for a beer, some sun and poke at some ****** that weighs less than a Mini Cooper.

I completely agree with everything you say. Though, despite being a few pounds overweight and 6 foot tall, I usually go for petite women anyway. Broke? Damn right. Been my hardest 12 months financially ever. Though am hoping for news in the next 7 days that sees my wage jump 8K in one go.

But overall? You're completely correct.