Wife / husband VS Baby Maker

Chatty

I watched Millionaire Matchmaker, it's a reality show on Sunday. There was a guy age 50 years old, but he still got what it takes... look so handsome, tall and 6 packs... He was quite nice personality. However, Patty, the matchmaker could feel something doesn't seems like in him.

He said he would love to date with 40 years old up woman and he wanted to have kids in the future...

He got a good looking girl in age of 40 up but she made him surprised, she got 2 children already. He quite upset cuz he need someone to make baby with haha... sounds funny for me....

Well, not many women in that age wanna give birth.. cuz it's too risky for the babies and themselves.

OK, this is a question for you guys, when you wanna married with someone the bigger reason is... you wanna be with him / her or want him / her to produce the cutie baby...

I watched Millionaire Matchmaker, it's a reality show on Sunday. There was a guy age 50 years old, but he still got what it takes... look so handsome, tall and 6 packs... He was quite nice personality. However, Patty, the matchmaker could feel something doesn't seems like in him.

He said he would love to date with 40 years old up woman and he wanted to have kids in the future...

He got a good looking girl in age of 40 up but she made him surprised, she got 2 children already. He quite upset cuz he need someone to make baby with haha... sounds funny for me....

Well, not many women in that age wanna give birth.. cuz it's too risky for the babies and themselves.

OK, this is a question for you guys, when you wanna married with someone the bigger reason is... you wanna be with him / her or want him / her to produce the cutie baby...

I think the two kind of go hand in hand. If you're looking for a long term gf or a wife AND you plan on having children in the future, you look for the whole package. Obviously you have to get (it?) on well with the person, but you are also looking to see if the person is responsible and caring enough to be the mother of your children.

I find women with good motherly instincts attractive anyway. Nurses are hot...women in french maid outfits are hot...you get it, right?

Well, IMHO, if someone's after babies, then the baby maker option would be best.

However, if you're just looking for someone to be with, then go for the be with someone option.

Or not.

It's up to you.

why no poll ?? why no beer option ?? ..... wasn't like this in the old days !!

And who said TF men were afraid of commitment?

The only guy who partly answered is already married with a kid.

I think it was how the question started..."When a guy wants to get married to a woman..."

Well, I can only answer for me, Neung.

When I feel like that, I have lots of cold showers, lots of colder beers and a short course of electro-shock therapy - I find that usually makes me feel better.

You dont need to marry a guy(s) to get a cute baby anymore.

Sperm bank is the answer.. You can choose guys from their profiles. (Raise, education etc...)

But poor kids I would say..

It's such a selfish thought to have baby just for your own sake.

You dont need to marry a guy(s) to get a cute baby anymore.

Sperm bank is the answer.. You can choose guys from their profiles. (Raise, education etc...)

But poor kids I would say..

It's such a selfish thought to have baby just for your own sake.

I had idea about sperm bank... but for what?

My personal thought about having a baby, the baby is not a doll to play, so if I have one, must come from love.