Shallow Thailand?

Guest MarkCJ

Guest Morta

I love Thailand, it took me a while to get used to the Thai ways but the big picture its great and I love it, I dont judge anyone and I live and let live.

Up to you as they say.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MarkCJ
I love Thailand, it took me a while to get used to the Thai ways but the big picture its great and I love it, I dont judge anyone and I live and let live.

Up to you as they say.

It doesn't bother me .. it's not my country. Thais can behave however they like. I'm just trying to take an objective look at one aspect Thai psychology. Hell! .. Sometimes you can use it to your advantage.

I wish I could have a signature .. then I could put the above in it to save me the trouble of quoting it over and over. :)

That's right .. but as this is a "Thailand" based forum .. I thought it would be more logical to concentrate on "Thailand"

****! ... I just used the words "logical" and "Thailand" in the same sentence! .. A rare event! (errr .. just "joking") :)

where's Bigkus ?? she should be along any minute now to tell U .... if u don't like it here **** off back to where ever u come from !!!

Guest MarkCJ
ehhhhhhhhh ..... next time try to quote what i said properly .... ******* **** !!!

and if u knew Bigkus u might have known what i meant !!!

Ok .. Sorry .. My mistake. Transfer that comment to Bigkus Dickus .. whoever the Hell they are.

Guest MarkCJ
He is so newbie... and not nice newbie ever.

Yes .. I think all newbies should be issued with a member list upon sign up. Or maybe just a list of all the REALLY REALLY important ones like Bigkus Dickus. ;)

Guest MarkCJ

Here? It's all chummy here,isn't it? .. considering the topic. ;)

Hey! The title of this thread just gave me an idea. I should start a thread that looks interesting on the outside .. but is boring as **** on the inside .. like this one!..

http://www.thailandfriends.com/showthread.php/45788-No-Hold-Barred

It seems to be the kind of thing that's popular at TF. ;)

Edited by MarkCJ