Can a Male Sometimes Say "Ka"????

Hazel

What?! They call women animals sometimes? That's so bad! :( There goes some of my admiration and respect for katoeys hmph!

i don't think TS like being called kateoys ... i'd never heard of them calling women animals. that seems very strange as my understanding is that TS consider themselves to be women !!!

But serious, I heard some people do go for animals, it's in the news too sometimes, I'm not joking! :)

jing lor ?? i don't believe U !!

What?! They call women animals sometimes? That's so bad! :( There goes some of my admiration and respect for katoeys hmph!

never mind. Just let the tiger out? ;-)

I heard some people do go for animals, it's in the news too sometimes, I'm not joking! :)

Never give blowjob to a snake!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114168[/ATTACH]

• 1 month later...

I can only tell what my married friend said to me when I heard him say "Ka". He uses it when he talks to his wife or daughters, or a close female friend, to show intimacy and friendliness.

Is that representative of all Thais ll over Thailand, and all age groups? Probably not, but it's first hand experience at least :)