Over Qualified

Chatty

When I think about buying something, I think about usage first. Cuz I don't have big money to spend around to by everything in maximum price. Especially, technology... it's not stable... it alway have new stuff with new features come in not a year.

So I like to weight 'til those technology which answer my needs.

It's quite annoying when I already made up my mind.... sometimes already bought it, some ppl ask, "why don't you buy this / that... i think it's better....

I bought nong Meena (Nissan March) for a month, an English guy told me, "Oh! that's horrible car, it's girly car" I told him so what? I'm woman, and you need very fast car which burn out the patrol for?? and I don't wanna pay finance, it's only cash I have.

Yesterday, my aunty asked why I didn't buy a truck or 4 wheels drive?

I asked her "For??" I'm quite happy with the choice I made...

1. I drive from Nonthaburi to BKK alone... sometimes I take my gang to go out for lunch, travel, 5 ppl max.

2. Traffic like this, I don't need 2000 cc. car. no no.

3. Meena is a small car with bigger car technology, such as immobilizer key.. Idle stop system which i really like.

Actually, i had idea to buy 2nd hand CRV. after i think about everything... there was a big "NO" came up.

Another example, my friend just bought a compact camera which has water resistant for 3 m. depth. She bought cuz it was on sale, and it might be good for Songkran fest. Our ex boss, said... it's not enough for scuba diving, why wouldn't she buy a better one?... I don't know what my friend's answer was... but my thought was, why she need the best under water camera one, I can't even swim. She doesn't like to do to the beach.

Why some people like to buy over qualified technology for themselves or force / suggest people to buy something not suit them?

Why some people like to buy over qualified technology for themselves or force / suggest people to buy something not suit them?

well on technology ppl tend to advise to buy the best spec u can afford, simply because technology is advancing !!!

however as regards buying a car ... u buy for what u need ... which seems to be what u have done !!

My ex-gf bought a BMW while we were together. I told her it was too big and she needed something smaller.

After a week, she was complaining it was too difficult to park, to drive down narrow sois and used way more petrol than her previous car.

We ended up using my motorbike more often than her car because she didn't like driving it and I didn't like sitting in traffic for an hour instead of zipping through in 15 minutes. It got so bad, we had to choose restaurants and bars based on car park size and ease of access for her big car.

My ex-gf bought a BMW while we were together. I told her it was too big and she needed something smaller.

After a week, she was complaining it was too difficult to park, to drive down narrow sois and used way more petrol than her previous car.

We ended up using my motorbike more often than her car because she didn't like driving it and I didn't like sitting in traffic for an hour instead of zipping through in 15 minutes. It got so bad, we had to choose restaurants and bars based on car park size and ease of access for her big car.

Not many girls like driving... and for Thai, big car = big money / power you have... but if they have that big money to spend on one complain, lol

If i was her, i would buy Mercedes-Benz A-class , or Mini Cooper... they are toys for hi class people.

I'm thinking about buying Fino just for going to near by market or Paaksoi, but no one agree...lol I will think about it again.