The "Lets" Flame Mark CJ Thread"

Guest MarkCJ

Guest MarkCJ

Seeing as every (reasonable) thread I've started has been derailed by **** flinging blue haired little old ladies I thought I'd perform a public service and set this thread up just for them.

So come on puerile ponces, wobbly wankers, armchair warriors, restaurant managers hapless at dating, humourless admins, manic mods and ... err ... three toed sloths. Let me have it. Get it it all out of your system you pathetic pillow biters.

The thread is open .... gather yourselves together in your "pack of dogs" like fashion and go for your miserable sad lives.

Just do me one favour. Stop polluting the rest of the forum with your whiny, pedantic, humourless and one tracked boring crap.

OK dogs .. go for your lives. Just just give me a moment to get into my "Karate Kid" pose ...

masonkaratekid.jpg

;)

Edited by MarkCJ

Guest MarkCJ
You seem to have shifted your focus from Bob

The nameless one has his fingers stuck in his ears and his eyes clenched shut .. remember? One down .. two to go.

Guest MarkCJ
What the **** are you sobbing about, man up and grow a pair.

Sobbing? Hardly. I just made this thread as a receptacle for ****. Keeping the forum tidy and all that.

"Grow a pair"? Here I am setting myself up for further abuse. Grow a brain. ;)

Edited by MarkCJ

Guest MarkCJ
The football is about to start so thanks for the slight entertainment

See man run. Drink beer. See man kick ball. Drink beer. See man kick ball into net. Drink beer. See man pull shirt over head like a ...a .. a shirtlifter? Drink beer. Go to sleep.

Guest MarkCJ
*sigh* "In the past, English teachers used to preach that one should never start a sentence with conjunctions like and or but. Does this rule still apply today?

You tell me. You're the grammar Nazi.

Guest MarkCJ
Not entirely....Some authorities,....Here is a quotation ...the Bible.....while I had made an error...scored a full point ....shifted your focus from Bob....tragic events.....blah blah blah, sidetracking, excuses, but,but,but,etc etc etc

Fascinating.

Guest MarkCJ
Almost every thread I go now (is it just me that's thinking this way?), the same story is happening and happening and happening... Dear Admins, please bring in the peacemakers for the boys... How long is this going to go on...

I think this will explain it. Schoolboys on the loose.

GENERALLY INPUT SEEMS BORING AS ****!!!!!!

where is the controversy? the heated debates? the name calling? the yellow cards? (I remember a time yellow cards were fairly frequent) the shameless flaming of new members? (in a kind way)

so let's ****ing spice thins up a bit; start calling each other bastards, criticise people's beliefs, laugh at the unsightly mole on someone's face!!!

Guest MarkCJ
continued grammatical errors, syntax errors and spelling mistakes

My "spider sense" was tingling just from what I've seen on this page alone so I went and had a look at your profile page and the list of started threads.

though many say use of profanity is not clever (especially people who know Ciaran) you can be imaginative with how you use insults and swearing.

My favourite modern term is spunkbubble...

And flapsandwich is quite good too

But I love ye olde English insults from Shakespeare (You can't start a sentence with "But")

(No quotation marks) Thou dissembling clay-brained nut-hook!(No quotation marks)

http://www.mainstrike.com/mstservices/handy/insult.html

Or from Elizabethan times generally(no full stop)

(No quotation marks) you reeky pox marked measle(No quotation marks)

http://www.sam-i-am.com/play/5k/expletives/index.html

(Are there) Any particular (and imaginative) profanities you like to use?

That was just one random thread on the list. I was too horrified to look any further.

"Pot/Kettle AND Wanker" award? I think so. ;)

Guest MarkCJ
Almost every thread I go now

No .. Just MY threads.

It's pathetic isn't it? I make perfectly acceptable threads then get constantly stalked by three guys who act like little old nit picking ladies.

They must love me.

Guest MarkCJ
continued grammatical errors, syntax errors and spelling mistakes

I really do find that hard to believe. You can go and collect quotes a.k.a "whathisname" if you like. Anyway, you won't be getting a rise out me. Sometimes I'm not the most competent keyboardist and typos do happen but who cares? (Damn tiny notebook and big hands) It's just a forum. My whole writing style is a lot more casual in places like this.

Actually ... I'm quite a competent teacher and get good results. You should see the pedantic grammar nazis over on Ajarn.com. None of them have managed to trip me up so far over the past 6 years and they are ruthless.

Enjoy the booze.

Guest MarkCJ
Were you bullied as a child?

Oh! ... Hang on! That was a "Stupid question" right? Duh.

If not .. Would you like me to lie down on the couch first while you get you notebook out?

Guest MarkCJ

Actually I've only seen ONE Thai have a little moan in the "Shallow Thailand" thread .. who later changed her tune. The only others complaining are you and about 3 or 4 other Farangs. I'm not the thick one I'm afraid.

Here we are in a thread called "Stupid Questions" and you yourself felt that you had to point out that one of the questions (rain/snow) was stupid. God help me!

My first postings here in the Suk thread .. I was DEFENDING Thais .. saying that they are not racist in ALL situations. That just scored me relentless abuse from one bald headed poster.

I can't even remember what the other thread was where he was attacking me again. I don't want to remember.

I think you are exaggerating a little.

You're going off in how many threads right now?

Most of them are my threads .. sorry .. I won't contribute anymore. I'll confine myself to just inane responses to existing threads like the "One who can't be named"

Like I said before .. Ban me now. It's the only humane thing to do. :)

Guest MarkCJ

Pertaining to something on another thread and your obsession with ellipses ... Do I have to write 100% grammatically correct in SMS messages too? I liken them to forums.

By the way ... <That's not an ellipsis ........................................................................ <THIS is an ellipsis! (Thanks Croc!) ;)

Guest MarkCJ
particularly ones where some members (Goddess help them) are honing their English skills

My God! Internet forums are the repositories for the ramblings of every illiterate person in the known universe.I wish them luck.

Besides, I thought ... "I want to learn English" was just a catchphrase. ;)

Guest MarkCJ

Hey ... That's what happens when you copy/paste without checking. Life is cruel. :)

Gynaecology or gynecology, from the Greek, gynaika

Seems like both versions are correct. As for the spelling of ...

Hemorrhoids (US English) or haemorrhoids (British English)

You are quite correct. It was shameful to let the American spelling slip past. Everyone knows Americans can't spell.

Now .. about that award .....

Guest MarkCJ

What are you doing here anyway. I thought you were off to the pub to watch grown men kick a ball around on telly? Not that I have anything against sa-port ... but like sex .. I'd rather do it myself than watch it on a flat screen. ;)

Guest MarkCJ
No punctuation problems there...though I did not capitalise the 't' in 'the'. That's not punctuation though.

But joking aside, tell us what you really do as a job. Because I find it more and more incredulous that anyone would entrust you with educating young minds.

Because I failed to check a copy/paste on a two bit forum? A copy/paste that really only had one mistake .. a missing comma? Sounds like a joke to me. ;)

Here .. have the gold award.