Newbie do's

English_Bob

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5. Do take a few days to check out the forums before getting involved in any slanging matches. although this is something that happened a lot more in the past.

6. Sign up for or post an event. Going to events has (for me) been one of the best ways to meet ppl on TF. I think we should all make more of an effort to get our asses along to events posted on TF.

unless it's girly stuff or starting early on a sunday morning !!! ;-)

been one of the best ways to meet ppl on TF. I think we should all make more of an effort to get our asses along to events posted on TF.

unless it's starting early on a sunday morning

Well, you made it to Tenderloins just fine and that started early for a Sunday. lol

Beatings :-)

But my dear admin:-) , since i have never followed the above recommendations for 5 years, i found nothing happend to me ,i mean , none of your team can beat or harm me. So, do i have to thx you guys for that??????????????????lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Edited by whitelotus

Do laugh at the non-premium members, after you become a premium member.

Do Not associate with non-premium members. They're just wannabees. TF is very cliquish.

Do have fun. There's nothing wrong with wanting a guide. You'll never find what you don't ask for. Most likely you'll still not find it, but at least you tried.

Do express yourself.

Do not take any crap from anyone.

Do offer to buy long time members a beer.

Don't ask EB to show you his knob.

Do introduce yourself in the forums.

Don't take any slaggings too seriously.

Do be prepared to be utterly flamed if you say you are looking for 'no strings sex' or 'a nice Thai girl who puts out'

Don't ask Koolbreez to tell you his life story; your holiday is not long enough.

beatings do not always have to infer physical violence. You have certainly taken a 'beating' in one or two online debates/arguments.

; )

May be they were too soft to feel mate cause i did not feel anything even irritated lol ummmmmmmmmmmmmm and what u've said remind me of the sleeping partner topic which i thought i was not beaten in that topic (unfortunately, i deleted the evidence) lol he he he

Edited by whitelotus

May be they were too soft to feel mate cause i did not feel anything even irritated lol ummmmmmmmmmmmmm and as i remind, for the sleeping partner topic , i thought i was not beaten right???????????? lol he he he

I was more thinking of your assertion that Muslims had been around since the time of Adam. But hey, being wrong by a millenia or so is just a small mistake right? The TF version of those creationists who believe the Earth is only 6000 years old.

Last time I saw a spanking like that it was on a film you wouldn't let children watch! : )

I was more thinking of your assertion that Muslims had been around since the time of Adam. But hey, being wrong by a millenia or so is just a small mistake right? The TF version of those creationists who believe the Earth is only 6000 years old.

: )

Plz keep your mouth shut of how long Islam was born in this world cause u r just a normal human being - u never known, for me in this fact, only God can answer you the correct answer but may u do not believe in god. In my point of view, as muslim , i think i really believe in right way and no need any guidance for my religion's origin from the non-muslim

And plz don't argue with me in this thread because i don't want to spam it and make bill angry so if u insist to debate/ argue with me, let's open the new thread for that (dare to??????)

Edited by whitelotus

Plz keep your mouth shut of how long Islam was born in this world cause u r just a normal human being - u never known, for me in this fact, only God can answer you the correct answer but may u do not believe in god. In my point of view, as muslim , i think i really believe in right way and no need any guidance for my religion's origin from the non-muslim

I was not criticising Islam whatsoever. I was criticising your complete lack of knowledge as to the history or origins of that religion. You do not have to practice a religion to have studied it, read its holy book(s) and have respect for it when it is not shoved down 'non believers' throats. (this is a generic statement about all religions not Islam)

I think, if you are a Muslim, that you do need guidance, because your comments/assertions were lacking in knowledge, credibility and fact. Perhaps if you did more reading instead of pontificating then you would be able to discuss your religion in a mature, sensible and knowledge based way.

Until then...Assalamu Alikum

I was not criticising Islam whatsoever. I was criticising your complete lack of knowledge as to the history or origins of that religion. You do not have to practice a religion to have studied it, read its holy book(s) and have respect for it when it is not shoved down 'non believers' throats. (this is a generic statement about all religions not Islam)

I think, if you are a Muslim, that you do need guidance, because your comments/assertions were lacking in knowledge, credibility and fact. Perhaps if you did more reading instead of pontificating then you would be able to discuss your religion in a mature, sensible and knowledge based way.

Until then...Assalamu Alikum

And i thought of wat of know is not true neither (i still believe in wat i believe) , u r not god, can't blaiming me about that and if i really need some guidance i need from other not from the NON-MUSLIM. FYI, plz move your ass to the special thred i made for you.

Wassalam