Phuket

Chillz

Question

Hi all!

So i just arrived in Phuket (patong).. And the weather is bad, like no sun at all.. :(

So we were wondering, what we could do besides;

- Go Go Bars

- All the islands (we are going there soon).

- Buying fake ****

- Playing Golf (going to do that too soon)

- Fishing (going to do that too soon)

I am with a friend and his girlfriend.. We are here for 2 weeks, and are tired of all the shopping vendors, suit places etc (ITS SO ANNOYING, haha)..

I personally love nightlife, but my friends are a boring couple, so they dont like that.. And i have no-one else to go with..

So does anyone have any idea what we can do? (remember the bad weather)

Looking forward to your reply's..

18 answers to this question

You are arriving just at the start of the surf season. Go to South end of Kata Yai and rent surfboards.

Even better, take some lessons - there's a school at the N end of Patong. Don't worry about the weather - it's very Point Break to surf in the rain.

Coming soon there will be the annual release of baby turtles - I think it's at Mai Kao beach on the NW end of the island. Grab a few for a great soup. Or just watch them running down the beach to the sea for the first time.

Join John Gray's amazing kayaking tours. He even has some night time ones that explore caves.

Have dinner at Joe's Downstairs and watch the sunset.

See if Laem Sing beach is open. They have Soundwave Sundays - chilled out relaxing trancey music starting late afternoon every Sunday. (it's a bit informal though - no signs and I don't know if they will start so early in the low season)

I dont like to "party" alone, lol..

If im here for 2 weeks, i dont think i can spend my full time in a thai massage salon, lol..

Something tells me you would only be alone on Bangla Rd for about 2 minutes :-)

There are also trekking adventures and stuff like that down there.

Something tells me you would only be alone on Bangla Rd for about 2 minutes :-)

There are also trekking adventures and stuff like that down there.

i also heard some of the diving down phuket was pretty decent !!! although i think it has a limited season due to currents and visibility !!

lol. so its been raining for 4 days since i have been here.. So we decided to go to bangkok instead.. Too bad there is no sun, rlly wanted to see the white beaches haha :D

The wet season must be starting early this year I was in Phuket (March) last year without any rain at all!!!