Sign in to follow this  
CuTieGirL

~** 2005 HALLOWEEN Costume Party **~

When would be the best date for Halloween Party?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. When would be the best date for Halloween Party?

• Saturday 29th October
    • Sunday 30th October
    • Monday 31th Octber

Somebody gave me this idea....Costume Contest

What do you think? What should be the prize? :D

YOU!

Guy or bi, you'll get high! lol

Errrrrrr....Khun Lung.....I don't think I'd wanna be the prize...

But wouldn't mind if any girls wanna volunteer to be the prize.....for the SCARIEST COSTUME CONTEST.

I'd run.....just to see the winner..... :shock:

Scariest costume contest? I'll just come naked.

Don't mind me. It's the moon cycle.

For those who won't be too drunk to carry their ass down there after Six Degrees, there will be a party going on @ Astra.

Astra sounds good to me actually and i love the DJs from Zouk, the best club in asia wooho!! for those who cant join us, u can just walk up to silom soi 4 anyway! i still have to think about it again hehe :wink:

Costume Rental Shop :

The shop is on a back Soi in the Ratchathevee area. Basically as you are coming from Victory Monument go past Ratchathevee BTS and The Rock Pub. Turn left into the soi just before the bridge that takes you towards MBK follow that Soi straight for around 500m then turn left at the end, another 500 meters and you will see a big condo on the right with a car park - the shop is in the right hand corner of the car park as you look at it - I dont know the name of it - sorry. Costumes are cheap enough but you have to leave a 2000 Baht deposit.

Thanks to Chris1967 and Khun_lung for the info....

:D

ahem all the scary people out there...actually went to check out this shop yesterday... got a bit lost but finally found it.

so this shop named "Petchara" on the first floor of Ratchatheveei Apartment.

they have a few costumes for halloween...most are more like cabaret, thai traditional dress, flintstones...

I'm going to dress up as someone really scary for halloween this year...Filurina! Muhahaha! No one will want to f*ck with me at the party :P

i think you might be wrong about the last part...cos im sure many want to AHEM AHEM with may...tho might not be at the party. :shock:

ahem all the scary people out there...actually went to check out this shop yesterday... got a bit lost but finally found it.

so this shop named "Petchara" on the first floor of Ratchatheveei Apartment.

they have a few costumes for halloween...most are more like cabaret, thai traditional dress, flintstones...

Thanks for the info, Oy. I think I may revert to my original idea and wear a diaper and come as a baby. hehehehe

I'm going to dress up as someone really scary for halloween this year...Filurina! Muhahaha! No one will want to f*ck with me at the party :P

i think you might be wrong about the last part...cos im sure many want to AHEM AHEM with may...tho might not be at the party. :shock:

im gonna damn both of u at the party!!!

so are u all ready for the party?? im thinking to check out the costume within this week! u guys should post whos gonna wear what?! :twisted:

i still have no idea...should i go naked... errr i mean see-through :lol:

im gonna damn both of u at the party!!!

so are u all ready for the party?? im thinking to check out the costume within this week! u guys should post whos gonna wear what?! :twisted:

i still have no idea...should i go naked... errr i mean see-through :lol:

no one really cares Fil...so long as we can see your nipples!

I am not entirely sure that I want to follow this costume advice ...

I did a similar mistake once and you can still have a good laugh at the result - as the most embarrassing pic on my profile ...

I tried, but they simply don't want to give me one of these Burger King dresses

.... so the only scary thing left might be a wig that resembles the new German chancellor (or Krispin? who knows ...)

Ok, time for the stupid falang question...where can I get a decent costume at? :roll: I know if I go as myself that is scary enough, but, I think I need something better this year :P

ur going to look for it with me mr A. im planing to check it out sometimes this week. i know the place, so does everyone if u read carefully on previous page hahaha :twisted:

Not halloween party in BKK for me :(

nhong sow Mum, wants to have a party in her room, with my other friends, and jeab cooking a big feed for us.

So no trip to bkk. My trip to koh samet will mostlikely be solo as my so called faan sow says 5 hours is too long on the bus, and too far from home.

sux :evil:

i went to check out costumes at that shop in rachathewi area also, named "Petchara".

for u guys no need to loose ur time go there as there is nothing about halloween, except 2 kind of costumes... but i really not advise.

as for girls, there are 3 or 4 different costumes that might please some... u can go and have a look if u really not find anything else lol

so if someone know an other good place, i might go to check it

cheers

Julien

what bout custome?

does everybody there in the party wear the custome?

what if i dont wear custome?

it is ok?

Costume suppose to be the fun part.....but it's ok if it's a hassle for you to find one......just join the party and have fun with us....there's still lots of food and drinks.....

Oh Yesss.....you will be drunk....hahahahha......BE PREPARE!!! :wink:

so.....is it confirmed for Six Degrees, soi convent, 8pm, 350 baht, no corkage, includes food and mixers??????????

the answer is yes! if ur gonna buy a bottle or brooze there, u'll get a net price (well thats what cutiegirl told me)

arndt98 said he would be a DJ tonight so plz feel free to bring any CDs u like and he'll play for you!!

There will definitely be COSTUME CONTEST tonight.

Categories are :

- Best dressed costume (2 prizes; 1 male, 1 female) : each will get 1-year premium TF membership and 2 certificates to buffet lunch at Forum Park Bangkok Hotel

- Most creatives costume (1 prize) : 1-year premium TF membership

- Funniest costume (1 prize) : 1-year premium TF membership

- Scariest costume (1 prize) : 1-year premium TF membership

Surprise drawing for members who signed up....a name will be draw in a lottery to get 1-year premium TF membership (1 prize)

How to Get There

http://www.sixdegreesbangkok.com/gettingthere.php

For Driving

1. From Rama IV Road,

turn left to South Sathorn Road and uturn at 2nd red light ( do not enter Convent Road ): please keep left into Christ Church just right in the corner opposite Shell Petrol Station, the parking area is available in there.

2. From Sathorn Nua Road

drive along Sathorn Nua and keep left until you find the red light at Shell Petrol Station, pass the red light the parking area will be available in the Christ Church.

3. From Silom Road,

turn left to Convent Road, drive along until you find BNH hospital on the left side, drive pass the hospital and turn left to park at Christ Church.

For BTS

Sala Daeng Station - turn left to Convent Road, go straight for 600 metres, the restaurant is located on the right side, opposite BNH hospital

Six Degrees Bangkok Restaurant & Lounge

42 Convent Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500

Telephone: +66 (0) 2632 2995-6

Facsimile: +66 (0) 2632 2998

----

Edit:

Location of BNH Hospital is indicated on the following map:

http://www.bnhhospital.com/images/BNH_map_L.jpg

BNH_map_L.jpg