Detroit

Stramash

I have always had an affinity for Detroit; when I was young (long time ago lol) I lived close to a major motor manufacturing plant which employed thousands - now long gone. When I was older, Detroit was the birthplace of techno and that helped pay my bills for a good few years.

The two photographers definitely have an eye for finding beauty in stark and derelict industrial landscapes. (no homo)

they are from Paris...lololol.

That explains it. France has about the same unemployment as Detroit.....lolol, but then I travel around the world photographing poverty too to make money from, so they are doing the same thing. The only difference is the places I go are allot safer than Detroit. The lengths some people will go to to make a buck....lolol.

That explains it. France has about the same unemployment as Detroit.....lolol, but then I travel around the world photographing poverty too to make money from, so they are doing the same thing. The only difference is the places I go are allot safer than Detroit. The lengths some people will go to to make a buck....lolol.

they however, have talent...

Here's a little bit of talent direct from Detroit you should be very familiar with. This is toned down, I didn't think his earlier stuff would make it very long on TF......lolol. This says quite abit though.

sorry you got me confused by saying 'talent' then posting that drivel.

Detroit was the birthplace of techno and has produced some of the leading luminaries in the world of EDM. The names may mean nothing to an oldie like you but their innovative production techniques and ideas have inspired countless sub genres around the world and like it or not, dance music has been the most enduring genre of music ever.

Juan Atkins, Kevin Saunderson, Derrick May, Underground Resistance, Jeff Mills and Carl Craig stand out as pioneers who are as relevant today as the were 20 + years ago.

and this piddles on Kid Cock, sorry Rock, from a great height and then shits all over him for good measure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiCEGXGm-z0